Mtech 2 Front Bumper lip/spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have one FS!!!

sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but I have one of these and I'm in the Midwest. I'd prefer not to ship it but I will for the right price. It's brand new, never mounted. Turk personally delivered it to Milwaukee a few years ago.

I'll post pics asap, but it's as new in white. Needs to be painted or plasti-dipped or something...

Comment

Originally posted by mertondude View Post
      sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but I have one of these and I'm in the Midwest. I'd prefer not to ship it but I will for the right price. It's brand new, never mounted. Turk personally delivered it to Milwaukee a few years ago.

I'll post pics asap, but it's as new in white. Needs to be painted or plasti-dipped or something...
      intrested . i just pm'd u ...

Comment

im interested too but id buy like 3-4 of them.... let me know if another group buy of sale comes up
        sash
        Signature removed by R3V staff due to a violation of the forum rules

Comment

I've got one as well that I bought from Jack last year. Sold the MT2 so it's available. PM if interested
          I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
          DB vert plastic bumpers
          OEM Keys
          MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
          91 ic Calypso 3.1
          86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
          TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
          e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

M-Teck2 lip/

[QUOTE=ZM Blue Devil;1930280]Alright they are in and ready.

Jack(CacktusJack1) spent a great deal of time and effort to put these together. Well worth the wait.

The material is “woven fiber glass cloth”. They come in white gel coat, mounting instructions and mounting kit.

Either paint them SEM trim black (semi flat & or color match with your car.

Current inventory is 10. They will not last.

149.95 plus shipping.

If interested pm me your paypal and location.

Jack or Guten will send you invoice for payment(we have the country split up.) They will either ship out of Southern Cal(Jack) or from NJ(Guten). Local pick up is also possible.

Ok on with the pictures. Im going to only post a few, we have more so pm me your email if you would like all of them.

You will not be disappointed.

Hello,
            Is this still available? Please let me know.thanks.

Comment

Bump...you have a buyer here. Ready to buy now....hopefully they are still available.

Comment

Originally posted by gills View Post
                Bump...you have a buyer here. Ready to buy now....hopefully they are still available.
                Long gone. Good luck with your search
                I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
                DB vert plastic bumpers
                OEM Keys
                MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                91 ic Calypso 3.1
                86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
                TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
                e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

I have one. Brand new, never installed. Ready to go. I'll make a new thread and post pics later today.

Comment

Nice grave dig...I bought one of these years ago, and only got it installed like a month ago lol.
                    Attached Files

Comment

any more of these?

Comment

That is an incredibly clean car in an incredibly clean garage lol

Originally posted by Drew325is View Post
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/atta...1&d=1427959384

Nice grave dig...I bought one of these years ago, and only got it installed like a month ago lol.
                        87' 325is For Sale

Comment

Thanks! The garage is at work, and generally the security nazis don't allow us to park in there...hence it stays pretty clean ha.

Comment

Any of these still for sale? If not, they should be resurrected, I'm sure they'd sell. Lol

Comment

nice! looks very good quailty.

Comment

I'm ready to buy!!.. if anyone has one and is wanting to sell... I'll buy. pm me

Comment

Working...
                                X