1985 325e Partout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1985 325e Partout

Well, it's time to part out my beloved eta. The unibody has some holes that small children could fit through and I'm surprised the car hasn't snapped in half from the rot yet, so might as well use it to keep other cars going (and possibly turn the rear end into a trailer).

I'd like to keep the block, seats (black sports), steering wheel (M-tech 1) and 13 button OBC for a future project, but everything has its price, shoot an offer for any of those and the worst I can say is no. The seats and steering wheel would need to be reupholstered.

The diving boards themselves are alright, but the plastic around them is shot. The passenger fender was sanded down and rusted out during drunk shenanigans and the drivers side fender has some dents. Other than that, most of the other parts are assumed to be in working order and/or not ugly.

I can ship anything within reason, but if it requires a crate to ship, it's going to be local pickup only (Toms River, NJ).

The only part as of making this thread that's been sold so far is the motor wiring harness. The car is stock-ish, with the only "performance" parts being eBay headers and an electric pusher fan conversion. Just shoot me an offer for anything you can think of. I'm not looking to make a fortune, I just want to clear up some garage space for upcoming projects.
    Attached Files
    Injectors - services, upgrades, rebuild kits and stock sets available! 14.5lb, 17lb, 19lb, 21lb, 28lb, 33lb, M20B27 injectors available https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413372

Interested in the passenger side door card. Would need shipped to 66202. Estimate?
    Thank you

Comment

I'm interested in the fuel pump( if it's not falling apart like mine) and crank position sensor. Thanks!
      sigpic

Comment

Does the blower motor work? No squeaks?
        1986 325es(Possible race car?)
        1987 325e (the show car)
        1992 525it (the new daily)

Comment

Sent pm

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
          Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Do you still have the rain gutter trim? Part A in the link below
            https://www.r3vlimited.com/tech/wind...windowtrim.htm

My Daily Driven 318is

Comment

Door seals ?
              1989 332IS -S-Fiddy Four-Some weight removed.
              5 lug E36 M3 Brakes Coilovers and LTW's and No ABS.

Comment

Sent a pm

Comment

Working...
                X