Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    indeed. I miss that little fucker so much. ours had Dinan stage 2 software and a Dinan catback exhaust.

iirc, it was another 50hp and 100 ft/lb of torque.

I am told the Berger tuner will really wake it up at a fraction of the price.
    I've told myself no mods....but I think that will have to change in the next few months. I'd love a nice cat back.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
    Sounds like you need a massage.
    Originally posted by kpeng
    Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

^ that little bastard will run wide open in less than a foot of water. Fun toy for sure.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
        Sounds like you need a massage.
        Originally posted by kpeng
        Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Cool boat! I looked at one of them when I was in the market.

Pretty happy with this one. Been trying to find a quality hatchet (kind of tool that you only have buy once) for a while. Picked this up at lowes today.

No E30 Club
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

^
            The sticker residue/imprint is still on mine after maybe 15 years. Lacquer has chipped in a few spots, otherwise still functional.

Rules:

I also paid for 1 day shipping on Thursday morning only to have it not slated to arrive until Monday, despite it stopping at their shipping processing center in the same town as the delivery at about noon Friday?!?!? Thanks FedEx for being useless as usual.

Comment

I ordered some bolts from them on the 5th (and they shipped same day), and they aren't supposed to be here until June 15th. They're in Ohio, I'm in NJ. I don't know if I'm just spoiled by Amazon, but I don't see how the hell it takes 10 days to ship some bolts. If I'd known that, I would've just gone to the fuckin dealer 5 miles from here.

Picture of said bolts for the sake of following rules:

Comment

Very cool boat

Rules:
                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Picked up some Firestone Indy 500s a couple weeks ago. Love em. $343 for a set of 245/45/17 after $60 rebate. They are rebranded Bridgestone Potenza Adrenlin re003 (RE760 successor) for the US market. Also took advantage of ebay’s 20% day and picked up an Mtech 2 wheel. Slowly getting back into modifying my E36 m3. Miss doing small upgrades like I did on my old E30.

Comment

Pretty happy with this one. Been trying to find a quality hatchet (kind of tool that you only have buy once) for a while. Picked this up at lowes today.
                    Check out the husqvarna hatchets and axes. I considered the Estwing but I wanted something with a replaceable hickory handle. I think they are similarly priced but I believe the husqvarna is going to last longer. Better quality steel and you can't beat a hickory handle. Really reduces the impact on your arm when you are hacking away with that thing.
                    sigpic

Comment

Best stud extractor to date! Made by AST, they don't mar the threads and are rebuild-able.

john@m20guru.com
                      Links:
                      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by willworkfore30s View Post
                        Check out the husqvarna hatchets and axes. I considered the Estwing but I wanted something with a replaceable hickory handle. I think they are similarly priced but I believe the husqvarna is going to last longer. Better quality steel and you can't beat a hickory handle. Really reduces the impact on your arm when you are hacking away with that thing.
                        I normally use Estwing, but would consider the Husqvarna if you think it might be more efficient for hacking through flesh, bone, and tendons/gristle. Please advise . . .

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                          I ordered some bolts from them on the 5th (and they shipped same day), and they aren't supposed to be here until June 15th. They're in Ohio, I'm in NJ. I don't know if I'm just spoiled by Amazon, but I don't see how the hell it takes 10 days to ship some bolts. If I'd known that, I would've just gone to the fuckin dealer 5 miles from here.

Picture of said bolts for the sake of following rules:]

If you ever need any more parts. let me know, Im in NJ and ship same day with usually 1 day shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                            Best stud extractor to date! Made by AST, they don't mar the threads and are rebuild-able.

got any links?
                            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                              Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post

got any links?
                              I am interested as well.
                              How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                                got any links?

I stole that pic from Google lol. I bought them off the Snap-on truck. Over paid a little, but he services and warranties everything.

Amazon has them for $50/set. I paid $18 each for just two sizes.

john@m20guru.com
                                Links:
                                Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Working...
                                X