Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E30_Narek View Post
    How could someone have such bad taste?

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sf...610250602.html
    I would imagine the guy that owned this car was a fat little latin guy with a really hairy chest. he wears his button down shirts with the collar up, 3 buttons open at the top, and about 4 lbs of gold chains and shit hanging around his neck. he probably wears a half bottle of Sex Panther cologne every day. as a result, the interior of that car smells like big foot's dick. 60% of the time, it works every time!
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

So while doing my daily browsing on CL I saw the title “FREE 1970 BMW 2002” and couldn’t believe my eyes. Well, the condition matches the title, but maybe somebody wants this!

FREE 1970 BMW 2002

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NEOe30 View Post
        So while doing my daily browsing on CL I saw the title “FREE 1970 BMW 2002” and couldn’t believe my eyes. Well, the condition matches the title, but maybe somebody wants this!
        That'll buff out.
        Steve • Toronto
        1991 318is • Brillantrot
        Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
          That'll buff out.

Just what I was thinking, hah. Definitely a parts car.

Comment

Get some 15 inch BBS RS 001s on it, slam it, enjoy it.

Comment

That's not a free 2002. That's a $30k 2002.
              AWD > RWD

Comment

Zinno 1987 325is for $2k

Who got the car? Called the owner but the car was sold.

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                  ^I don't see 6k there. show car...lol. those seats..... :(

yes, the m tech parts cost a buck or two, but so does that missing front bumper and valance.
                  With the white piping on those seats, that was a mercy killing. . .
                  Thank god, R3V was getting boring since the ginger kid wrecked his car. - Stonea

Comment

1991 318is in Tampa

A pristine 1991 318is in Tampa ------- https://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/cto/6614580063.html
                    My 1991 318is Progression Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Nairb View Post
                      A pristine 1991 318is in Tampa ------- https://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/cto/6614580063.html
                      Looks mint. How do you feel about the 13.5k price?

Comment

Personally I think if 195,xxx is the actual mileage the price is a little high regardless of its condition

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty.Piranha View Post
                          Looks mint. How do you feel about the 13.5k price?
                          I haven't inspected or driven the vehicle. I think the 318is has it's own unique price point depending on the condition and obviously, potential buyers. Seeing that it's an all-stock, practically unmolested m42 with no rust or any significant issues.. 13.5k is not unimaginable. I guess the mileage could be considered high by conventional standards, but with proper maintenance in the m42 it will run for hundreds of thousands of more miles. Even with 198k miles, it's still an average of only 7300 miles per year. Judging by the look of the rest of the vehicle, the previous owners spared no expense. I don't think it'll have any problem selling in the next few weeks, if not days.
                          My 1991 318is Progression Thread

Comment

First off, not affiliated with them.

So I'm currently undergoing a partial restoration and swap for my e30, and somewhere along the line I thought what if I can get my hands on a crashed m3 and take the panels to do a tribute. And I know a lot of you will say its not worth it this and that, but considering how much money I already spent and how much it would cost to get a complete m3 chassis, it may be an option...

So I found this locally, but they are selling it on ebay as well: https://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-E30-M3-...-/273174000683

Is this price not absolutely bonkers?! I was very excited to see it on their website, and then I clicked on the link and almost choked on the food I was eating...

Comment

Rare 1991 BMW E30 318i Touring - $11000

Rare 1991 BMW 318i Touring for sale
                              About the car
                              * BMW factory Laguna Metallic green NEVER been respray
                              * NO any accident in lifetime.
                              * CLEAN title in hand
                              * OEM British spec Right hand drive
                              * 160k on clock, odometer is fully working
                              * Stock M40 engine is running perfect and strong
                              * No any oil leak, smoke or others
                              * All clutch and transmission is running very strong
                              * All power window and sunroof are working
                              * No any rust on the car include chassis
                              * It was fully registered and MOT'd (British Automotive Inspections) car. Have a folder full of both service receipts back to 2010 and MOT receipts back to 2013.
                              * Grey comfort seats and leather door cards are fully original OEM and clear of any rips, tears, sagging, or burns. (Back seat is basically brand new
                              * Super super rare E30 Touring Dog Guard
                              * All electronics works, lighting inside and out works
                              * Central locking works from all corners
                              * The car already had nice polish, no any big dent, dings.
                              * All self import information copies include
                              * Interior is in super clean condition, mats are very clean, one crack on the dash other than that is perfect.
                              * OEM 14inch BMW Wheels with OEM spare wheel
                              * OEM euro clock include, OEM four spoke steering wheels

Overall the car is in 9/10 condition, no rush to sell the car, looking for the serious buyer, the car is very rare in California or even the whole nation. Got the information for all the pervious owner even the one in British. Been taking good care the whole lifetime. The car can be search on Carfax and ALL UK VIN info website. Please respect the car and the price. Is a very good collector condition car, the car is loca in Santa Monica California, serious buyer only.

Comment

A 'proyect car' for you? If it runs, I say winner winner chicken dinner

BMW 325is E30 - $1500

Selling my e30 runs and drives, have it for year and half, not register have the tittle it's signed in the wrong line, never mess with it I was going to make it proyect track car, just didn't happen, family priorities, would love to keep it just taking space don't have the time for it, it's time for somebody to enjoy it, it's in great shape it's the IS so it has the LSD original speaker set up only on the IS original rear wing last year with the rear windows open sideways and firts year with the nice bumpers and long tail lights... It's parked at my work... text or call... obo
                                R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                                └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X