No announcement yet.

Crazy Ray's : Jessup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's just that they are 20+ year old cars and they aren't showing up at auction or at the yard as much anymore. Most of the other cars I am seeing around the various yards I've hit up recently are mostly cars that are only 10-15 years old.

Comment

I have not pulled parts off an e30 in crazy rays in a long time. I've been but for other cars. I agree they are definitely getting more rare. I went 2 summers ago and there was like 3-6 at a time. Now lucky to find one. Good news guys I'm gonna be having a garage clean out sale with prices half of what crazy rays charges and the parts are all pulled! More info coming very soon.
      My Multi car part out. Need a part? Pm me...
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=193051

Need 24v swap parts? How about a LSD? Plastic Bumpers? Or anything else click here...
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215044

Have you done business with me? If so leave me feedback here...
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=188307

Comment

Stopped by Erdman Ave this morning. No E30s. A few E36s and E34s.

Also stopped by Hawkins Point after that. 2 E30s, a red 92 vert that has been there for a few months and still has a lot of parts.

Also a diving board bronzit vert. Interior trashed and the dash has been removed. Didn't look at the engine bay since I was looking for interior and exterior bits.

Otherwise a lot of E34s and a few E36s.

Comment

E30 market is drying up at these lots....

Comment

It really is. :(

There were a few E28s in really good shape at Hawkins Point that I had been able to grab a lot of E30 compatible interior parts off of for a while but they were gone this time.

Comment

Stopped by the Jessup Crazy Ray's this morning.

1 E30, a bronzit 4 door. Interior was trashed and stripped. Most of the stuff in the engine bay was still there.

A few E28s all right next to each other. Again interior trashed and stripped.

A few misc E36s in various states of being stripped.

I forgot how much I dislike Jessup, such a crappy yard compared to Hawkins Point. I did find a battery cover tray, an HVAC blank and some E36 white-base window switches so I was happy.

Comment

The time of the cheap e30s is over. the time of the e36s has begun.
                AWD > RWD

Comment

If anybody see's a 5spd e34 at a yard, would appreciate a pm. Hard as hell to find, let alone cheap.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                    If anybody see's a 5spd e34 at a yard, would appreciate a pm. Hard as hell to find, let alone cheap.
                    I am parting out a e34 5spd pm me with what you need?
                    BawaMotorWerks@gmail.com

Pummy

sigpic

Comment

There was at least 1 at Hawkins Point this morning. Gold if I recall correctly.

Comment

ill keep an eye out in fort washington, md

dont u have an e30 tho??
                        m20 is plenty. im simply a drifter.
                        build thread -- http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206510

Comment

Originally posted by kts View Post
                          There was at least 1 at Hawkins Point this morning. Gold if I recall correctly.
                          did the e36's have steering racks?
                          ask em how much they want for it please. ive found some but im shopping around for prices/a steering rack (cough jeff cough) and hoses. my shit drips like a whore
                          m20 is plenty. im simply a drifter.
                          build thread -- http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206510

Comment

Originally posted by ROLLingKING View Post
                            did the e36's have steering racks?
                            ask em how much they want for it please. ive found some but im shopping around for prices/a steering rack (cough jeff cough) and hoses. my shit drips like a whore
                            It was almost 2 weeks ago and I wasn't really looking for E36 parts so I didn't look carefully. From what I remember most of the E36s were pretty intact so they were probably there.

A lot can happen in 2 weeks there, so they might not even be there anymore. I might get a chance to stop by there next week, if I do I'll keep an eye out for you for E36 racks.

Crazy Ray's prices http://www.crazyraysautoparts.com/price.htm

Comment

I want to bump this up. We need to keep current. I know it is a free for all but I hope we can help each other out. These cars are getting far and few at the salvage yards.

No E30s at Jessup.

2x E38s, 1x E34 525i with manual transmission was just set down today. E28 x1. E32 x1.
                              ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Working...
                              X