1988 BMW E30 M3 Alpine White w/ Cardinal Red Interior $12900 (Esco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1988 BMW E30 M3 Alpine White w/ Cardinal Red Interior $12900 (Esco

Up for sale is a 1988 BMW M3. It is Alpine White with Cardinal Red interior (original) Considered to be the rarest color combination on an E30 M3. It has 133,900 original miles and has been pampered throughout its life. The S14 engine runs excellent along with the transmission, differential and billstein suspension. California car with clean CA title in hand. Absolutely spotless carfax. Both the previous owner and myself are BMW Car Club of America members and this car has never been neglected whatsoever. It is all original except for a Supersprint exhaust system and recently replaced Billstein shocks. Car has never seen the track or autocross, matter of fact the previous owner used it as his daily driver so the cars milage is mainly highway. I have a collection of different M3s (E46, E36 and E30) and have too many cars and the E30 M3 gets driven the least so that is why I am putting it on the market for sale. If I had the room to keep it, there is no doubt I would EVER put this car up for sale.

The good: The interior for being original (not reupholstered) is in some of the best condition I have ever seen on an E30 M3 (the backseats appear as if they are new) and the dashboard and interior trim is perfect. New Billstein shocks, plugs, all fluids just changed, new wheel bearings and exhaust hanger. The E30 M3 received a valve adjustment at 127,000 miles as well. Not a single light on, including when you hit the 'check' button. The entire cooling system (water pump, radiator, upper and lower radiator hoses, thermostat) were all done by the previous owner at 127,000 miles as well. Very tight driving car and at my asking price, there is no room for disappointment. You need to see this car in person to appreciate it.

The bad: Drivers seat has a small tear in the bolster, was quoted $200.00 to fix it however I chose to not tamper with the original interior and am leaving it up to the next owner wether they want to fix it or keep it original. The tires have plenty of tread left on them, however they are 5-6 years old and for optimal handling and driving feel, i'd put new rubber on it but the tires that are on it are extremely functional. Car has 3 door dings that can be fixed easily by PDR. The E30 M3 has a very OEM looking blaupunkt CD player but I have the original that is being sold with the car. (you will get two headunits) The flaws on this classic BMW are very minimal for an E30 M3 and I am disclosing anything that may need attention. The only other flaw on the vehicle is a small crack in the windshield. It happened yesterday and a small rock chip is now on the windshield. Other than that, everything else on this 1988 M3 is near perfect.

If you would like to make an appointment to see the car, feel free to call me at (760)845-0106 (cell) or at my office (760)975-0900. The car is located in an industrial condo in Escondido. If you would like to email me with any questions, feel free to. JH@HENDERSHAW.COM. Asking price $12,900 (firm)

Please NO low ballers. I prefer to not accept any trades however, if you have an extremely clean low milage E36 m3 or a high end streetbike I may be interested. Other vehicles I may be interested in are: lancer evolutions and E39 M5s. I also am selling my E46 M3 (2003 w/ 58k mi, BBS RGR wheels and much more)
    Nice looking car...
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

So damn clean.

Comment

Good price too.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Repost ;)

But seriously, good price.
        sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
        1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
        1991 318is - Sold
        1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Originally posted by GodIse30 View Post
          While it maybe a repost at least it's in the proper area.

Comment

See Archie now it's his new toy. Mods please lock or close thread.

Comment

Sorry to come back from the dead, but I'm pretty sure this is the same car that I had passed on in may. good from far, but far from good. No original body panels, TONS of rust - most notably through the frame. She did run strong though. Chicago car that was on salt roads and parked outside...mileage was 133, and it was white/red and in sd. Sounds like a dead match.
              1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
              1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
              1974 2002tii / stock
              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Working...
              X