• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1988 E30 M3 Project/Rolling Shell $16k-$19k ~130k Clean Title

Sold!

19k with all the engine parts and interior

17k with interior and no drivetrain bits

16k no interior and no drivetrain bits

These are my prices and if you do not like them or can't fathom them then please don't waste both our time. Car will come with E34 weaves.

Body is straight other than the passenger fender which will need some help. Floor has a few holes, nothing crazy or out of the ordinary for an E30.

Currently has an M62 / 6 Speed sitting in it with a new flywheel and obd2 computer. I'm trying to find the originally posted thread about this car but am unable to as they have much more information on the swap I'm sure.

If you didn't want to mess with the V8 factory that's fine, just by the shell with or without the interior. The engine bay has been modified to accommodate the V8 on the passenger side. Booster and HVAC also removed though the dash that is installed is crack free.

I wish I had more pictures and information right now but I don't as I'm currently storing it at a buddy's place.

This is a good candidate for a track car as you get a clean slate to work with or put in some more work and you get a nice driver.

I'll update the thread with more pics once I can and if anyone knows the car and can post the original thread then by all means please do so!

Last edited by tonerrrr; 04-15-2016, 07:00 PM.

instagram: @tonerrrr
    High resolution E30 Fuse Box 300dpi PNG

I remember this one when it was for sale last time! To bad you couldn't get her running. GLWS

Comment

PM'ed

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Originally posted by tonerrrr View Post
          Sold!
          The whole thing with interior and drivetrain?

Comment

Whoa....Wish I would have seen this. Would have loved to pick this up off you. So sad to see it go.

BLUE NOSE - M62 SWAP

THE E30 + 1 BUILD

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Side of Will View Post
              The whole thing with interior and drivetrain?
              Everything is gone.

Originally posted by DIIRTY-30 View Post
              Whoa....Wish I would have seen this. Would have loved to pick this up off you. So sad to see it go.
              Damn man, bad timing! It went to a local buddy who will finish the project so not too sad!

Comment

congrats!

Comment

Working...
                X