Got this base e36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got this base e36

94 w/155k, two long term owners and lots of maint completed. No heated seats, no leather shifter or steering wheel. Vinyl seating. Runs and Drives fantastic. Got a set of ASA 17 rims and tires from c'slist for $150 bucks. A nice trunk lip spoiler from ebay for $27, highly recommended from taiwan, great quality and super fast turnaround time. Like within a week's time. My 3rd purchase from them. The 94 joined my 95 e36 sedan and 92 e30 vert. I retired last Nov and now kind of gathering some toys, hoping to look at a 1980 280zx shortly.
    Attached Files
    Now on my 26th BMW...

Vinyl seating.
    Honestly the best seating material for a daily. The vinyl seats in my E36 318is always looked brand new. Same for my E30 touring, they do not look like 28 year old seats.

Comment

Ended up selling my red vert and got the zx, 1980 2+2 5speed with 113k. Overal! Very surprising condition for a 38 year old Datsun. Minor rust and various areas repainted. All in all a nice 20 footer.
      Attached Files
      Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

2 you have 2 E36s a 280zx and no E30s.... you're doing it wrong. Unless one of the E36s are going to become parts cars!
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Aw, come on. Cut me some slack, have had 4 e30 verts and 2 coupes i think. I was due for a change. I love both the e36 cars. I'm sure there are more e30s in my future, got to give the ZX a chance.
          Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

at least they all have straight 6's!
            1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Originally posted by tomwas View Post
              Aw, come on. Cut me some slack, have had 4 e30 verts and 2 coupes i think. I was due for a change. I love both the e36 cars. I'm sure there are more e30s in my future, got to give the ZX a chance.
              haha Im just giving you a hard time... I guess wait until the interior starts falling apart on one of the E36s then use it as a donor

Originally posted by wworm View Post
              at least they all have straight 6's!
              true
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Had an orange 70 or 71 240z back in the early 90s. Such a fun car.

Comment

You guys are lucky out west, we're in the midst of getting 8 to 12 inches of snow dropped on us. NY sucks. Just saw the plow truck drive by.😡
                  Attached Files
                  Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

here in CT we were expecting 6 inches by this time but now there's barely ground cover

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

8-12 here and climbing. I have some nice Black Leather power heated sports seats if your interested OP from an E36.
                      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I've been wanting to get into an e36 myself (eventually). How do you like them compared to your old e30s?
                        '90 325i - 5 speed coupe
                        '05 330ci 6MT ZHP

Comment

Nice 280 there.

We're getting very unseasonal weather too... 99F (37C) down here today! Last 3 days have been over 95.
                          My e30: OEM+ with M30B35

Comment

Working...
                          X