Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's

enjoy them when they are young because as some of us know the older they get the more of a PIA they can be at times.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Thanks, you too.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

thanks man. you too!

we are in retread mode with a grand baby to spoil now days.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

My four year old son helped me give my e30 a bath this morning. He claims it as his car. I told him he can have it when he graduates college. I will get him a few beaters before then to smash through as he learns.

Happy Father's Day guys.
        sigpic
        Gun control means using both hands
        Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagamus(NM) View Post
          My four year old son helped me give my e30 a bath this morning. He claims it as his car. I told him he can have it when he graduates college. I will get him a few beaters before then to smash through as he learns.

Happy Father's Day guys.
          My son really digs my E30 as well. He's pretty much grown up with it (he'll be 8 in November, and I got it in November 2012. He says that he hopes I'll still have it when he starts driving. The E30 gods willing, I'll do my best :)
          Estoguy
          1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

thanks man, same to you all.
            '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

We are expecting our third baby near the end of this summer ...I've been contemplating selling off an e30... my 4yo claims the white euro e30 will be his when he grows up. Otherwise, it's been a good Father's Day, despite the looming indecision that is eating away at my soul. I think I am going to need to cut bait on one of them. Leaning toward keeping the child.

Happy Father's Day
              Last edited by LEANE30; 06-18-2017, 10:36 PM.
              ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

Seriously tho, I am debating whether to keep the slick top or the convertible. I really don't want to move to a different house just so I can keep both.

We hit our local town's annual fathers day weekend car show on Saturday. There was an 88 ix entered into the show, it was clean, but autotragic, aftermarket radio, and butchered exhaust. Didn't get to look under the hood. Near the e30 was an 86 Buick in the same car show class... very interesting seeing an American car from the same era right next to it, they were very much stuck in the past, looked very 70's to me with thick wool carpet and sofa quilted seats... the e30 interior is closer to a brand new car interior design wise than to the Buick from the same production era. There really are very few 80s American cars that have survived this long. Kiddos loved the car show, but I suspect it was more so due to the icees, inflatable child hamster balls, and bounce houses than for the actual cars.
                ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

I don't have any kids.....but I have two dogs, does that count? I spoil them silly.

Jon
                  Rides...
                  1991 325i - sold :(
                  2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Working...
                  X