Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best company to have a 24v harness modified?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in the process of swapping an s52 into my 318is and i'm on the search for a company to modify my harness. Who's the best at it?

My vote goes to Kadunza.

Kadunza European Auto Service, Knoxville, Tennessee. 1,888 likes · 1 talking about this · 267 were here. European Automotive Service for BMW, Mini, Mercedes, Audi / VW, Porsche, Land Rover.
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Andrew325is. Top notch quality and he includes extra provisions that I've found other harness makers may not have :

Comment

markert motor works - all the connectors on the harness come with labels :) good communication and good quality work

Comment

Kassel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by chuck90m3; 05-10-2019, 06:19 AM.
          "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith alone does not prove anything."

Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

I just had a harness reworked by Kassel. The one I had was kind of a mess and he straightened it out. Very fair price too. Everything works and fit under the caps.
            Attached Files

Comment

Mine is by Kassel too. Appears to be VERY nice quality. They also shaved all the other wires I did not need.

Comment

Another Plug for Andrew325is. Top quality stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got an adapter for my own car but I would recommend Kassel since I've installed his harness on a friends car and it was very well done. I then went to him for tuning.
                  Originally posted by Melon
                  Engine work takes patience and finesse.

Suspension work takes anger, a big fucking hammer, and a torch.

Comment

I will chime in, I paid the extra money for Markert, $1000 with tune, only half of my connectors had labels, which was a huge draw in the first place. If i had known that, I probably would have gone with one of the others mentioned above.

Comment

Originally posted by eternal24k View Post
                      I will chime in, I paid the extra money for Markert, $1000 with tune, only half of my connectors had labels, which was a huge draw in the first place. If i had known that, I probably would have gone with one of the others mentioned above.
                      obd2?
                      1990 325is
                      m52b28
                      3.73lsd
                      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                        obd2?
                        yeah, currently trying to worth through a non-start issue with it tonight, no spark or fuel...

Comment

I offer these services as well for used or new harnesses.
                          I prepare them for the E30 firewall covers and add labels to the connectors.
                          PNP Adapter Harness Wiring for M52TU, M54, S54, M60, M62, M62TU, S62, M50, S50, M52, S52 & MORE

sigpic

Comment

Thread bump.

Are the people above still recommended? Anyone new that's also doing harness modifications?

Comment

Originally posted by Victell View Post
                              Are the people above still recommended?
                              I used the above service, by sweet3, earlier this year. I sent him my harness and he sent it back with the configuration I specified. He was communicative before and after the sale; I had some questions later on, and he was continually helpful.
                              While I have nothing but good things to say about him, one thing I wish he also did was remove unnecessary wires. It would have probably cost extra but I think I'd be fine paying for that. I still recommend him without a doubt.

Currently building a badass coffee table
                              Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Working...
                              X