Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Precision Motorsport Flying CSL Logo T-Shirts

THIS GROUP BUY IS OPEN - SEND PAYMENT TO ZERO8475 at YAHOO com

I'll have the shirt printed asap to-order and shipped out. Note in the comment box what size and color you want and what your r3v handle is.
    PM me if you have any questions about availability...

Hey everybody, the time has come to do an official group buy on my Hans Stuck Flying CSL outline, printed on 100% cotton, Gilden Ultra Cotton t-shirts. It is not a screen print, but instead uses a special ink directly from a printer head. Its called direct to garment printing. Currently, I'd like to keep the color selection on the light side, since most darker colors need more preparation in order to print, or it will not be visible. Part of that is a full white coat directly under the whole image to be printed, so darks are about twice the ink too.

The shirts will be printed at my parents shop in Santa Rosa, Monograms Plus, so lead times are short.

Here is the image that will be printed on the front of the shirt -

Here are a few pictures of the color selection, more to come-

White-

Tan-

Ash-

Lt. Blue-

Lt. Pink-

All sizes are available, but XXL+ will be a couple dollars more to cover the shirt cost and slight extra mail weight.

Gilden Ultra Cotton Tee's 100% cotton
    SIZING CHART HERE

Colors (* = Picture, more to come)-
    *White
    *Tan
    *Lt. Blue
    *Lt. Pink
    Ash (Heather Grey)
    Daisy
    Sand (Almost same as Tan)
    Gold
    Ice Grey (Solid Grey)
    Yellow Haze (Hint of Yellow)
    Serene Green (Hint of Green)
    Pistachio (Nice Lt. Green)
    Sky Blue
    Vegas Gold
    Natural

All sizes up to including XL - $20 shipped
    XXL and above - $23 shipped

Please reply in the thread, or by PM.

Support your fellow e30 enthusiast and mom and pop shop. The graphic on this Tshirt is actually the logo for my shop I have with a friend. We specialize in motorsport fabrication, roll cages and such. Located in Novato BMK.

Misc pics,

Last edited by Justin B; 11-15-2010, 09:39 PM.

Sign me up for a size L in white
    -Darius (aka DiscoDoughnuts on other forums)

dude man bro...

Comment

Ok, fwiw, I'd like to try to get 15 or 20 on a list ready to go then payment can be sent and shirts sent out. We'll see how many people want these first and Ill judge what to make the batch size. Thanks dnova!

1. dnova89 (L-White)

Comment

Bump, feedback? Gonna make a linky sig soon, but theres several views...

Comment

Do you have sizing of the shirts by any chance? Some shirts are a small for me and other times they're medium.

I'm a small guy...I know.
          IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Yeah, I have not been able to talk with my parents in a couple of days. I will have pictures of a sample L shirt for colors and sizing of the shirts soon. I washed my cell phone in the ocean so I haven't been able to just easily call, I'll have this very soon though.

Comment

I am having one shirt in each color printed and a picture taken of it to see what they will actually look like. I edited it into my first post as well, but here is a link to a sizing chart for these tees: Sizing Chart

Comment

I'm down for a small, or possibly a medium.
                M Coupe

Comment

Put me down for a large in charcoal. Pm me when this goes through as I will most likely forget.

Comment

Im in for a Lrg in white.

Comment

down. LMK when ready for $$
                      ***Affordable Powder Coating Here:***
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post2074588
                      *** Bay Area/NorCal Fender Rolling Here: ***
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...29#post1989029

***If you've ever bought anything from/dealt with me please add feedback!!:
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=137611***

Thank You!

Comment

Sorry for the wait guys, I was out of town for the weekend but I did get some pictures of a few different colors and a full list of colors that should work. Ill update the post tomorrow with the details and sort out a list.

Comment

L for me inwhite

Comment

If you could just PM me whenever you're ready to receive payment, that would be awesome. I'm super busy with school/work and whenever I do have time to check this forum I doubt I'll remember to check here. Thanks!
                            -Darius (aka DiscoDoughnuts on other forums)

dude man bro...

Comment

Bump for more info added to first post - GB list, some color pics, color list

Comment

Working...
                              X