No announcement yet.

Tenhulzen automotive Camber/caster/toe gauge group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just shipped the remaining units today. I will type up some instructions sometime in the next couple days. I will also have some instructional videos on youtube sometime during thanksgiving week. Also tell you friends about it! for every person you spread the word to and ends up buying one you will get $5

Comment

I take it everyone got theirs?

Comment

Got mine, satified with the purchase and seems to be very accurate.

Comment

How do we measure caster?

Comment

hey, you turn the wheel (like, wheel and tire) 20 degrees, pretend like you are measuring camber, zero it, then turn the wheel 20 degrees off center the opposite way, then muliply this camber reading by 1.48 I think it was. I have to work out the math again. I will show it in the videos, including how to make a 20 degree triangle out of cardboard.

Comment

I received mine last week, looks great! Were you going to post up instructions for measuring castor and toe online?

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Hey, I finally got around to writing up some good instructions. Let me know if you will have anymore questions. I will be doing another group buy soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X