Free Yard of BMWCCA Roundel Magazines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Yard of BMWCCA Roundel Magazines

I have been a bmwcca member for over a decade and have a habit of keeping the Roundel magazines. I have too many, and I really don't like the new style Roundel magazine they changed over to a few years back. I was going to just trash them but if someone would like them you can have them for free. I called it a yard of magazines because that's about how high the stack is. I can't say for sure but should be pretty much every Roundel magazine since the changeover. I also have some of the local Fahren Affairs bmwcca mags plus other associated mags like Road and Track, Car and Driver, etc. Prefer pick up but if you want to pay for shipping and I can do that media mail USPS but would still probably cost over $50 just due to weight. Let me know if you want them, they'll be in the recycling bin by Tuesday.

All gone, gave them to Disabled American Vets so hopefully a bimmer guy finds them at the thrift shop. I went through about 10 years of Roundel and I must say that it really sucks nowadays, it started around 2014. I don't even bother reading the magazine, I just like the Auto X I can do with the membership.

Comment

Working...
    X