Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Done with E30s, everything must go. FREE and CHEAP parts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**EDIT** SORRY ABOUT THE PICTURE SIZES. I'm new to Imgur since photobucket decided to get greedy. I will fix them tomorrow evening.

**Everything is now SOLD to Austin**

Hi all, I sold my last E30 about 3 years ago and its time to finally get rid of all my leftovers that are just taking up space.

Everything is local pickup only in Silverton except the 413 DME. All prices are OBO. I need this stuff gone more than anything so I'm happy to make a deal. To be honest, I'll probably take any offer on most of this stuff. The free stuff is at the bottom.

Late model tail lights, 2 rights and a left. They all have some cracking but not horrible. $30 for all.

Red label 413 DME. $50 picked up / $75 shipped.

Passenger Euro grill. $20

M50 MAFs. I forget which is which but I have both an OBD1 Vanos, and non-vanos. $40 each.

front and rear E30 ashtrays. $10 for both.

control arm bushing lollipops. push in new CABs ahead of time and save yourself some down time. $10 for the pair.

Airbag knee bolster/ kick panel thing. Both parts for $20

Coupe airbag center console. $20

US ellipsoid with cracked lens, good high beam, and right/left brackets. Can't remember which side the lights are on. $10

Basketweave with the original spare tire still on it. $50

E36 wiring harnesses. I have a complete OBD2 harness and a CUT OBD1 vanos harness. $50 for BOTH.

M50 Vanos OBD1 valve cover. $30

Tan vinyl rear seat. Came from a 318is. Its damn near perfect. $40

Door tweeters, no broken tabs. $10

E30 M3 rear seat upholstry, cardinal (I think). This is just the leather, not a whole rear seat. I pulled it off when I redid my interior. I have both pieces, but could only find a picture of one before I removed it. Good condition, no split seams. I always wondered how hard it would be to shave/add foam to a standard E30 back seat to make into an M3 rear seat, and this upholstry could help serve as template. $50

Box of random sport seat parts. $FREE

Box of random E30 stuff, has a shift knob(plastic tube in the middle of it is broken), washer reservior, some old headunits, power antennas in unknown condition (I think one was working when I pulled it, but I cant be certain). M42 ac belt, factory jack(kind of rusty). $FREE

Another box of random stuff, has a ebrake boot and the inside the glovebox plastic. some other stuff too probably. $FREE

yet another box of random stuff. This one has black kidney grills (with a broken tab), M42 spark plug cover, some (most I think) of the air ducts from inside the dash, 4 aftermarket mismatched blown speakers.

Plastic bumper mounts, I'm thinking these are rear but its been so long. $FREE

Gray checkered cloth sport seat upholstry. One seat isn't so great, but the other is pretty nice. $FREE

4 spoke steering wheel. $FREE

Sealed beams with brackets and high beams. There may be some damage to the drivers low beam and possibly the bracket too. $FREE

E36 M3 factory rear spoiler. $80

I also have some M50 vanos specific parts; oil filter housing, vanos unit, intake camshaft, harmonic balancer, knock sensors off the top of my head that are available also. $50 for all of it. I had a NV M50 and I was collecting parts to switch it over to Vanos (most of the other necessary parts are for sale above too).

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by LivingLegend06; 10-04-2017, 10:18 PM.

Pm sent for center console.

Comment

I'd love to take the gray cloth sport seat fabric!!
      1988 325 Lachs Sedan SOLD

1989 325i Bronzit Beige 2 Door
      SOLD

2018 Volkswagen Alltrack SE DSG
      Past:1988 325iS Lachs 5 Speed

Comment

You want to ship the tail lights? Pm me a price shipped and I'll probably pay it.

Comment

if you add a lower case letter 'L' in front of all the .jpgs in your links they should be more reasonable.
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

Everything is now sold to Austin.

Comment

Should have guessed! [emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
              2016 Ford Flex
              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Working...
              X