Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump
    seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

bump

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

bumpo! they make a great Xmas present!

Comment

bump

Comment

bump. your car needs new shoes. buy these for it for christmas!

Comment

bump

Comment

bump TTT

Comment

shipping to CA 95632?
                  84 318I Delphin RIP
                  87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
                  89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

ball park you are looking at around $48.00 to ship them. is that a business or residential?
                    the price i gave you was to a business. residential will be a little bit more. it is in your advantage to have them shipped to your work for the $$ savings.

i would take them, box them up and band them together in groups of 2. that way you get 2 "packages" of 2 wheels banded together. you still have each wheel in a wheel box, just banding them together cuts on the shipping costs and makes it harder to loose one.

i need to actually weigh one, i just went off of the top of my head and said 15lbs per wheel.

Comment

bump!

Comment

bump ttt

Comment

bump TTT

Comment

bump

Comment

I'll give you a bump. Why aren't these sold?
                              WTB: MTech II Body Parts. Cabrio main drive bar for power top. Front valance, bend free. Perfect leather airbag wheel. "iS" Lip, any color.

PLEASE DON'T BUY FROM bimmerbumco ON EBAY

Comment

btw der affe, my xmas wasnt super fruitful so i cant afford these :( GL with sale

and someone buy these!

Comment

Working...
                                X