Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 16X8 Enkei 92 Black with Polished 3" Lip (Rhode Island)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh haha, didn't recognize you. Yeah I'd still like them but I'm a bit strapped for cash at the moment. Don't hold them for me if that's what you're asking.

Great seller here guys, and quite cute too!
    Byron
    Leichtbau

Comment

Would you happen to know the center bore diameter?

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by dogadileman View Post
        I've heard they fit with no wobble bolts needed. It's a very small difference overall. .6 mm difference is negligible. It's about the size of the period at the end of this sentence.
        Youve heard, but Ive experienced different.
        -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
        2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

I don't have direct experience running Chevy wheels on a BMW, but I do know that Adaptec and Motorsports Tech both make 1 size for 5x120 and tell you that they fit either.
          Byron
          Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by Bey View Post
            Would you happen to know the center bore diameter?

The inside of the center cap has the number 76 stamped on it. A rough measurement seems to show that as the center bore, 76mm. Hub-centrics will be needed.

Comment

Untitled by Dogadileman, on Flickr

The tape slacked up a bit when I took the picture, but it looks like the 76mm is correct.

Comment

To the top.

Comment

9.9 condition?

I'd be highly doubtful of that after look at the pictures and finding flaws in the wheels. You should re-evaluate that remark before coming on and trying to pass off some chevy wheels like they'd be an easy direct fit for our cars here.

Very few people if any are going to run adapters when the offset is 0 to begin with, and even those with 5 lug swaps need to get the centerbore bored out to BMW spec.

Comment

Originally posted by hexagone View Post
                    9.9 condition?

I'd be highly doubtful of that after look at the pictures and finding flaws in the wheels. You should re-evaluate that remark before coming on and trying to pass off some chevy wheels like they'd be an easy direct fit for our cars here.

Very few people if any are going to run adapters when the offset is 0 to begin with, and even those with 5 lug swaps need to get the centerbore bored out to BMW spec.
                    Not trying to pass anything off. They're in great shape. Tell me where you see flaws. I'll admit they're a bit dirty in pics, but these are near flawless wheels. I've been told that the bolt patterns match up, from a friend who ran corvette wheels. The centerbore does not need to be bored out as these are larger than most BMW applications at 76mm, where e34/e36 is 72.5, e39 is 74. Hub Centric rings are all that is needed.

Comment

Damn, I totally need these for my IROC-Z. :D

Just kidding, good luck with the sale, dood.

Comment

up top.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

up top

Comment

Up top. Entertaining offers

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X