$39 Walmart Pilot Dash Cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$39 Walmart Pilot Dash Cam

Picked this up mainly because of the $39 price tag. I am amazed at how easy it is to operate. It has a loop feature that automatically records at start up so you capture all footage automatically. It is 1080p and the sound is not bad. The unit is very small and mounts easily to windshield. The night mode is not bad at all.

2002 bugeye 100% true straight pipe (no cats or muffler, open dp)

Dude that isn't too bad at all!
    sigpic

Comment

How much storage/recording time?
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

please tell us MORE!

Comment

Comes with a 4gb card or you can buy a more capacity one. Any clip you want to keep can be stored on your pc. Also can be used as a webcam and can plug in to your car's dvd.

Comment

i see this in my future, seems like a good idea for shits and giggles. How long time wise will it record? I assume the time is based on image quality?

Comment

Not sure, my trips so far has been short. I would imagine a larger card would be ideal for longer videos. It's very useful in many ways, the automatic record feature is perfect for an unforeseen accident. It would be a perfect witness. This is what those overseas dash cam videos must be taken with all over YouTube.

Comment

Dude...im going to walmart.

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

this seems like such a good idea. i had some lady slam on her breaks on the onramp and come to a complete stop the other day. damn near rear ended her. she stopped because she saw the other onramp light that was red, our ramp had no light. probably would have still been my fault. i still want a camera

Comment

just got back from wally world...no dice. staff had no idea wtf it was and i checked online to find out it's out of stock both in store and online.

fuck

Comment

Post name and model # please

Comment

My store has a kiosk full of them toward the sporting goods in the center of isle. The kiosk is shared with other stocking stuffer type stuff. The camera department will more than likely not know what you are talking about because it's not near them. I found it by accident. They will go fast once the word gets out. I bought one for my wife and son last night.
                        Last edited by graveshaker; 11-24-2014, 08:39 PM.

Comment

the link brings up my zip. nothing available in a 50mi radius... :(

Comment

If you guys are looking for a good dashcam that's priced well, this is what I run in my cars:

The G1W is the best video quality for $45, a bargain but not discreet. Spending under $40 will likely be an inferior chipset with poor night video.

And video of mine:

0 views, 6 likes, 0 loves, 11 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from J.T. Lanier: Some people were asking about the quality of the video from my dash cam. Here's a 5 min snippet for those...

Comment

paging Mike, next time you get pulled over by the fuzz just swivel it and point it to the drivers door.
                              Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                              If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                              Originally posted by J3M93
                              This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Working...
                              X