Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do these make the conversion in the rear easier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have true e30 m3 carriers. No modifying needed.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
      Originally posted by nefarious7907 View Post
      red brake caliper carriers, time to put your flame suit on.
      n00b. e30 m3 5lug setup + s50 swapped = my car can pull off pretty much any look.
      I'm inclined to agree with nefarious.

Only big ass 4pots can pull red off!!
      And even then I prefer my understated black ones.

Red painted single pot sliding calipers FTL

Colour coded with your car would be subtle but still notable.
      292rwhp E30 :D

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
        soooo.... would you be willing to take a pic of your modified carrier for me?;)

SORRY I have been on the road a lot the past few days. (picked up a s52... :woowoo:)

Anyways I took your picture and pointed out what needed to be done. Hope it helps

Comment

very nice ^^ thanks you very much! i will post after pics for every1 else who mite need to do this!
          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

uhhhhgggg, so the 318ti carriers are the same exact part as the e30 non-M rear carriers... i was taking off my e30 stuff and compared to the 318ti rear carriers and they are the same damn thing. unless i got ripped off by the seller who sold me the 318ti rear carriers....

Comment

Sounds like you might have gotten ripped off. The 318ti rear carriers I used were different and a bit larger than the standard non //M e30 rear carriers that came off my car.

Comment

fuck me. this shit is taking forever. i cant believe i have to look for and wait for parts AGAIN. fuck shit.

Comment

good work atomic, i know i gave you the bare minimum of what i remembered, but yeah, thats the way i did it. no issues after 2 plus years.

Comment

may be dead, but I'm subing.
                    WTB: MTech II Body Parts. Cabrio main drive bar for power top. Front valance, bend free. Perfect leather airbag wheel. "iS" Lip, any color.

PLEASE DON'T BUY FROM bimmerbumco ON EBAY

Comment

me too!!!
                      can we repost those pics the link is down..???
                      thanks
                      Signature removed by R3V staff due to a violation of the forum rules

Comment

If I buy e36 318ti rear hubs, can I press them into my existing e30 rear bearings? If so, what brake setup do I need? I don't want to grind or modify - I just want bolt on.

Also, I'm aiming for ds-II's - to get the correct offset, is this the correct route?
                        Originally posted by alpinaclone
                        Since the real economy is in the shitter, I say we start our own.

This is how it works; you buy my junk, then I will buy more junk and so on so forth etc. etc. Think of the future of your children and buy my stuff.

Comment

I don't think the bearings are the same size. I think this is mentioned at the beginning of the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ethirdy View Post
                            If I buy e36 318ti rear hubs, can I press them into my existing e30 rear bearings? If so, what brake setup do I need? I don't want to grind or modify - I just want bolt on.

Also, I'm aiming for ds-II's - to get the correct offset, is this the correct route?

Comment

Working...
                            X