WTB swapped E30 w mods for Driving events and fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB swapped E30 w mods for Driving events and fun

Looking for a NICE E30 coupe or sedan no verts. Really looking for suspension, engine, drivetrain, brakes all DONE. Prefer a S52 but would consider boosted engines as well. Don’t want a project and want a full interior. Looking for paint to be a 7-8+ OR if mechanically great and no rot and needs a respray would consider that too.

I look all the time but haven’t found the right car. I DD and DE a B8 S4 and looking for something w near equivalent performance sub 5 0-60. Trading the S4 in next month and have cash in hand for the toy.

Prefer a car in the NE but willing to fly and buy for the right deal

I know it’s a long wish list but a guy can dream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brilliantrot 1991 325-1995 BMW S50 Engine S50 intake-headers Borla Pro XS- 318is Radiator Spal 16” pusher fan Cone filter Tuned by RK- Bilstein Sport dampers with IE springs -Z3 steering rack- 16” style 5 from E32 Wilwood 4 piston Dynapro calipers -EBC pads Volkswagen Corrado rotors stainless steel lines-E32 M5 master cylinder, 325iX brake booster, 2002ti remote reservoir-1996 325i driveshaft Z3 3.15 Torsen LSD Z3 1.8 shifter IS lip and spoiler Antenna deleted Euro Grilles

Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Have been toying with the idea of selling my E30 to fund other things. Here's a link to my build thread. Still have much more to update in there but you'll get the idea. The car is currently located in Portsmouth, Virginia. If you're interested shoot me a PM and we can chat.

Comment

Working...
      X