No announcement yet.

R3v halp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

^

I dont think his girl will be amused with a butt plug attached to a fist..... but you never know midwesterners can surprise ya sometimes
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

That might fit into my budget and still allow me to purchase a rifle..

** Edit, I mean the butt plug attached to my hand. That blue sapphire is probably WAY outside my budget.
        2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          but you never know midwesterners can surprise ya sometimes
          Midwestern girls are awesome. Well not as good as mormon girls, but whatever.
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by CMBusch View Post
            Cue that shitty Train song...

"hey soul sister"?

I was going to tell my ex boss's "butthole licking" story but it seems all the problems have been solved and everything is right with the r3v world. my advice isn't timely but the ring is probably the right choice. I am going to file this thread in my memory bank and come back to it in a few years to see. best of luck with this man.
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
              Well not as good as mormon girls, but whatever.
              I don't think that was part of the Beach Boys song.

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                Well not as good as mormon girls, but whatever.
                to add to this...in my experience they are all into "soaking", "ncmo", and butt sex so they can be virgins on wedding day. god bless 'em....eh....I guess
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                  to add to this...in my experience they are all into "soaking", "ncmo", and butt sex so they can be virgins on wedding day. god bless 'em....eh....I guess
                  How in the heck did you discover those terms? I had to look them up. But in reality, a town in PA is just that, no matter the hole.

No, flyboyx, before you ask, the ear canals, nose, and navel do not count.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                    How in the heck did you discover those terms? I had to look them up. But in reality, a town in PA is just that, no matter the hole.

Im afraid to look those up, can you give me a PG-13 version of what those are? Im guessing anal, but WTF is soaking?
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                      Im guessing anal, but WTF is soaking?
                      insert. then don't thrust. that's soaking.

it's basically the new generation discovering tantric sex.
                      past:
                      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:
                      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Surprised more folks didnt vote for paint considering this is a goddamn car forum...yall are a buncha softies
                        1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

decay is right about soaking. as far as I know, you just stick it in the hole, don't move, and see how long you can keep it hard. ncmo is non committed make out. I know you know about butt sechs. (don't make me bust out that valentines day photo with Klaus lol) to expand on the last one, there is a movement with the younger generation of mormons to simply have anal instead of vaginal sex so they are still-at least in their minds-virgins on the day they marry. in my experience, I think oral sex is on the table for a lot of them too.

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

lol. I am an airline pilot. my previous job employed 3400 crew members at one time in the distant past. the present company employs about 1300 and counting. that is one heck of a cross section of the nation's population. 4 days with a guy(or girl) and you could just imagine the conversation at 37,000' spread over 4 days time. I found the LDS members carry around some insane stories. sometimes you gotta tell someone. if the minister finds out, you're gonna get excommunicated. who the hell would I blab to? for some reason, I apparently have the personality where people often come to me to solicit advice or just to unload.

in respect to the "any hole" comment, might as well look up "stoma fucking". that will give you a fine image to go to sleep with.
                          Last edited by flyboyx; 10-20-2018, 10:01 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

in respect to the "any hole" comment, might as well look up "stoma fucking". that will give you a fine image to go to sleep with.
                            Well, now that it's past noon I look it up, edit coming soon.

Edit:

Why, just why? So many other options to choose from and someone chooses that?

Comment

"hey soul sister"?

I was going to tell my ex boss's "butthole licking" story but it seems all the problems have been solved and everything is right with the r3v world. my advice isn't timely but the ring is probably the right choice. I am going to file this thread in my memory bank and come back to it in a few years to see. best of luck with this man.
                              Yes, "Hey Soul Sister." Although, that's my mistake, I should've specified. All Train songs are shitty.

Edit: This got a outta hand... or in hand depending on how you see it. Regarding PA, that applies to small towns (not Philly or Pittsburgh). Anyone is more attractive than that guy with the missing teeth and dip lip that's already taken by his sister. I love the work arounds that girls make up to still be virgins. It's kind of annoying, but never a dealbreaker.
                              Last edited by CMBusch; 10-22-2018, 09:44 AM.
                              Originally posted by Melon
                              Engine work takes patience and finesse.

Suspension work takes anger, a big fucking hammer, and a torch.

Comment

Originally posted by CMBusch View Post
                                Yes, "Hey Soul Sister." Although, that's my mistake, I should've specified. All Train songs are shitty.
                                Meh... I still have a nostalgic soft spot for "Drops of Jupiter."
                                "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                                -----------------------------------------
                                91 318is Turbo Sold
                                87 325 Daily driver Sold
                                06 4.8is X5
                                06 Mtec X3
                                05 4.4i X5 Sold
                                92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                                90 325i Sold
                                97 328is Sold
                                01 323ci Sold
                                92 325i Sold
                                83 528e Totaled