Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should a high School incident be relevant 35 years later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    I didn't say wearing a mask should be illegal that was someone else, so if you want to play that card, keep it straight as well. That was gwb at the top of this page.

Also, couldn't care less about your politics. I pointed something out in your statement and like decay always does, instead of addressing it, you change the subject.

*yawn*
    your failure to understand the connection between the two statements does not make it a subject change
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
      your failure to understand the connection between the two statements does not make it a subject change
      Go ahead and explain then.

GWB said there should be enhanced penalties for wearing masks while protesting. I never agreed or disagreed, but Danny pointed out in California there is already a statute regarding this.

I compared Antifa to the KKK because they both conceal their identities because they don't want to be held accountable for their crimes.

Oh right, the connection is both groups are afraid to stand up, publicly, for their beliefs.
      Last edited by z31maniac; 10-18-2018, 11:56 AM.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Oh right, the connection is both groups are afraid to stand up, publicly, for their beliefs.
        add me on facebook and you'll see how shy i am about having anti-fascist sentiments associated with my real name
        past:
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:

Comment

add me on facebook and you'll see how shy i am about having anti-fascist sentiments associated with my real name
          Ya know, I would consider taking you up on that to see how you present your views without us busting your balls. But I'm not sure you wouldn't try to doxx me to prove to a point.

I mean we both know we could doxx each other, but even though we disagree, I wouldn't go that far.
          Last edited by z31maniac; 10-18-2018, 08:24 PM.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Ya know, I would consider taking you up on that to see how you present your views without us busting your balls. But I'm not sure you wouldn't try to doxx me to prove to a point.

I mean we both know we could doxx each other, but even though we disagree, I wouldn't go that far.
            facebook or otherwise, you have my word that i will not do that. yeah we disagree a lot but you're not a white supremacist and you don't present a threat to anyone i know, which are the only two reasons i can think of that i'd bother.
            past:
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:

Comment

Go ahead and explain then.

GWB said there should be enhanced penalties for wearing masks while protesting. I never agreed or disagreed, but Danny pointed out in California there is already a statute regarding this.

I compared Antifa to the KKK because they both conceal their identities because they don't want to be held accountable for their crimes.

Enhanced penalties for committing a crime while masked, not while protesting
              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                Enhanced penalties for committing a crime while masked, not while protesting
                i'm glad you clarified that.

to reiterate, the reasons people wear masks is that even peaceful protest can get you doxxed.
                past:
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:

Comment

So nobody going to point out the obvious irony here? People debating the wearing of masks for anonymity in real life. While using the anonymity of an online forum, I.e. a mask, to voice their opinions about the very same subjects.

Comment

troll account is a troll
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

to reiterate, the reasons people wear masks is that even peaceful protest can get you doxxed.
                      So are you for or against doxxing? Seems you straddle the line based on the circumstance.

Personally, doxxing of individuals personal information should be illegal. Doxxing or whistleblowing of government agencies, or government personnel's work info, etc I'm okay with. And the reason for this is that, in most cases, I believe the public has a right to know what it's government and it's officials are up to. We put them there, and we pay for it.
                      "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                      -----------------------------------------
                      91 318is Turbo Sold
                      87 325 Daily driver Sold
                      06 4.8is X5
                      06 Mtec X3
                      05 4.4i X5 Sold
                      92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                      90 325i Sold
                      97 328is Sold
                      01 323ci Sold
                      92 325i Sold
                      83 528e Totaled
                      98 328i Sold
                      93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by CarpHunter View Post
                        So nobody going to point out the obvious irony here? People debating the wearing of masks for anonymity in real life. While using the anonymity of an online forum, I.e. a mask, to voice their opinions about the very same subjects.
                        Many of the people in this subforum, and the forum in general know each other personally. Have hung out with them, have their phone numbers, and speak to each other outside of the forum.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                          So are you for or against doxxing? Seems you straddle the line based on the circumstance.
                          i listed the two conditions that would make me consider doing it, three posts above yours. on this page. come on man, fucking read.
                          past:
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:

Comment

i listed the two conditions that would make me consider doing it, three posts above yours. on this page. come on man, fucking read.
                            5 posts... but who's counting.

I was looking for clarification. You were okay with politician's personal information being leaked earlier in the thread. Or am I remembering someone else?
                            "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                            -----------------------------------------
                            91 318is Turbo Sold
                            87 325 Daily driver Sold
                            06 4.8is X5
                            06 Mtec X3
                            05 4.4i X5 Sold
                            92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                            90 325i Sold
                            97 328is Sold
                            01 323ci Sold
                            92 325i Sold
                            83 528e Totaled
                            98 328i Sold
                            93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                              5 posts... but who's counting.

I was looking for clarification. You were okay with politician's personal information being leaked earlier in the thread. Or am I remembering someone else?
                              still on the SAME FUCKING PAGE, so point stands.

after you clarifying what you meant, yes. ideologically, this is somewhere i’m probably in alignment with the libertarian crowd here. if politicians have access to my paycheck without my consent, then they forfeit their right to privacy.

i still have rules of engagement that apply after that general sentiment. you’ve read those conditions already.

that’ll be my opinion until you find a better way to hold our public servants accountable for their actions.
                              past:
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:

Comment

that’ll be my opinion until you find a better way to hold our public servants accountable for their actions.

Vote much? Seems a pretty good way to hold politicians accountable. Not changing many minds by doxxing and screaming at them at dinner, or their front yard..... quite the opposite actually. I have yet to hear a politician say the screaming protester throwing a temper tantrum persuaded them.

Comment

Working...
                                X