Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Car Addict View Post
    ^^^^^^ much better IMHO
    agreed. Do the pinstripes for sure. It helps to transition between the 2 colors. Without some kind of visual aid to help the eye adjust from one color to the other, it ends up looking awkward and 'block-y'

Comment

i was thinking about a stripe but i don't know what color to go with. i was going to do yellow b/c of my motor, but the motor is going to be gone soon. going m50. i had some people say do lime green, i like the chameleon idea. wheels are going to be white.

Comment

so many different looking e30's in this world

7speedshop.com

Comment

Your car is different, I like that. My few opinions are, white wheels with a chrome lip, euro bumpers, and maybe a delphin stripe in the blue just below the white, but a bit thicker than previously advised. Maybe 1.5 or 1" tapered to .5". Smoked smiley's and smoked tails. Ditch the e30 tech sticker, roundel sticker, and don't bother with putting the r3v one on her. Put it on your trapper keeper instead.

Every day I wake up we drink a lot of coffee and watch the CNN
          Every day I wake up to a bowl of clover honey and let the locusts fly in.
          Lobsterbacks attack the town again
          Wrap all my things in aluminum
          Beams of darkness streak across the sky
          Pink rays from the ancient satellite
          Every time I look out my window same three dogs looking back at me.
          Every time I open my windows cranes fly in to terrorize me.

Comment

Originally posted by e30frosh View Post
            Your car is different, I like that. My few opinions are, white wheels with a chrome lip, euro bumpers, and maybe a delphin stripe in the blue just below the white, but a bit thicker than previously advised. Maybe 1.5 or 1" tapered to .5". Smoked smiley's and smoked tails. Ditch the e30 tech sticker, roundel sticker, and don't bother with putting the r3v one on her. Put it on your trapper keeper instead.
            lol i aint in school so that doesnt help, but my tails are smoked, euro bumpers are coming, and roundel sticker will be coming off it way too big and i aint feeling it.

Comment

I kinda like the paint. Sell me your Borbet T's. I want them.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                I kinda like the paint. Sell me your Borbet T's. I want them.
                i would but its the only wheels i got.

Comment

When you get new wheels, let me know, i want Borbet T's.

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                    So yeah, back on the paint scheme:

I like the suggestions of white stripe in the blue, definitely like the idea of white wheels, no matter what they are, they should be white...but here is a suggestion on the pinstripe: Use a tapered stripe, about 3/4" in the rear, tapering down to 1/4" in the front, just a small stripe. Do it in silver, or even silver/blue pearl, maybe even chameleon paint...just a bit mind you...but obviously, you are looking for something different here than most guys are. I know I don't care for two-tone, but it isn't my car!

So go ahead and rock something different, but do the best quality of work you can. Don't give up now!

Luke

+2 I see some potential with this.. Especially with euro bumpers. Either way, bold move and glad you're going for some original!

Comment

I like the idea. when it is all back together and REAL pics are taken, I think it will look good.
                      2tones can look great on E30s!--btw- you need a pinstripe of somesort to clean up the line a bit.

Comment

A black or silver pinstripe would look cool

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                          I like the idea. when it is all back together and REAL pics are taken, I think it will look good.
                          2tones can look great on E30s!--btw- you need a pinstripe of somesort to clean up the line a bit.

thats the pic that made me wanna do this. i think blue should of been on top though. but the way i have it will work.

pin strip i do need. thats a plus.

thanxs for the comments guys. lot of stuff still needs done to it to make it just right.

need wheel ideas.

Comment

i like it just get rid of the e30tech stickers

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Shadowline and give it a pinstripe & paint match wheels = ? profit

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

I think the wheels you have will look fine, you just need to SLAM your car for it to all work together.- pos. paint the centers too.
                                here is a pic of a friends car we put together years ago with the same wheels as yours with the mono look- I think the centers painted looks good- nevermind the rest of the ebay style stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X