Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone with a dynomax super turbo muffler??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok I got two sound clips but does not sound as in the video, muffler is super loud ricer type, my phone doesn't pick up the low tone...ill try with my digital camera as soon as it charges...or tomorrow...
    I have magnaflow cat, stock resonator, stock pipes, just added this muffler..also the muffler shop solid mounted the muffler. it doesn't move at all, ill try to get hanger off and see if it makes a difference, maybe cause its solid mounted it changed the sound??
    not sure but worth a shot..

Comment

cant really judge it in a garage, that changes the sound a lot. It's an echo chamber. Kinda sounds like a less bassy version of mine, but idk what muffler ive got. I love my sound.
      sigpic

Comment

That sounds awful. My dynomax turbo has a deep bass pur.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have mine with a gutted cat. Bad idea. Raspyest sound. I sound like a honda. (Note. I didn't gut it by choice. It was broken and clogged.)
          leave me some feedback if you've bought from me or I've bought your stuff!!
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...09#post3438509

Comment

I am running the 20" Dynamax-ST with stock Cat & Resonator on my 318is & it is perfect - just a little louder than stock.

Free Shipping - Dynomax Super Turbo Mufflers with qualifying orders of $109. Shop Mufflers at Summit Racing.
            I Love my Bimmer. :up:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316184

Comment

I recently bought a DynoMax Super Turbo and it is not loud enough or raspy enough for me .....Original author must have acquired a VT or one of their other true straight through designs
              Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

I'm running one of these due to cost reasons and it sounds like shit. Its quiet inside the car, and it sounds OK at idle, but if you hear it from outside the car above 2k rpms is sounds like crap. A little honda-y. Stock sounds the best tbh.

Comment

I think the M42 is just a loud little motor. I've got a borla proXS in mine and had a magnaflow knock off on it, as well as running no muffler for a day... Both are pretty loud, but I'm not running a cat or resonator. The most irritating part is how loud it is at cruise. I love the note for every other time but for cruise.
                  -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                  08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                  318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                  '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                  Originally posted by roguetoaster
                  Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

I have the Dynamax super turbo on my 318is, it was quiet. I also had the the cats and stock resonator on still..

I took it off and just finished it with a straight pipe, its a bit loud but I like it... May change it up over the winter but I've enjoyed the m42's song over the Summer
                    sigpic

Comment

Here is my 318is with a Dynomax Super Turbo muffler :D

sigpic
                      BMW e30 318is
                      BMW e30 318iC
                      BMW e28 528is
                      Range Rover HSE
                      Ferrari F355 GTB

Comment

Originally posted by JUNGLISTluder View Post
                        Here is my 318is with a Dynomax Super Turbo muffler :D