Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redfox View Post
    What up bitches?

Greg and I split amicably. Long distance wasn’t working. He’s a good man and I’ll always vouch for that. One of the best.

I bought a second e30 and ended up selling it.

Hmm
    I’m into banjos now, and have been pretty obsessed with that. I barber. I got some more tattoos. Studied business, and am in the midst of converting two shuttle busses into camper vans to sell. I had an apprenticeship building guitars and banjos up in Asheville, North Carolina. After the busses sell, I plan on buying a food truck. Then taking the food truck profits after some time and opening a barber shop.

Still alive. Man what a blast from the past. Hope all is well. I have Facebook and Instagram, but am not great with responding. I’m in my own little world most of the time. Found out I am actually on the spectrum (Asperger’s) and it has helped me understand who I am and why I do the things I do.

Other than that, just doing my thing.

Damn, this is a blast from the past!!! Glad to see you on here again.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

This thread has delivered and come full circle. Delightful.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Well damn. Welcome back.

Comment

Originally posted by Redfox View Post
          What up bitches?

Greg and I split amicably. Long distance wasn’t working. He’s a good man and I’ll always vouch for that. One of the best.

I bought a second e30 and ended up selling it.

Hmm
          I’m into banjos now, and have been pretty obsessed with that. I barber. I got some more tattoos. Studied business, and am in the midst of converting two shuttle busses into camper vans to sell. I had an apprenticeship building guitars and banjos up in Asheville, North Carolina. After the busses sell, I plan on buying a food truck. Then taking the food truck profits after some time and opening a barber shop.

Still alive. Man what a blast from the past. Hope all is well. I have Facebook and Instagram, but am not great with responding. I’m in my own little world most of the time. Found out I am actually on the spectrum (Asperger’s) and it has helped me understand who I am and why I do the things I do.

Other than that, just doing my thing.

Sup girl

Glad you doing ok
          Originally posted by bmwm42
          PNW vulture pm me for parts
          Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
            Anyone know what happened to fear or b*saint
            I moved to Colorado to be closer to my then Girl Friend now my Fiancee. I was doing construction(building decks, window installs etc). I hurt my back in fall of '17 so I focused full time on doing leather work to pay the bills.

I'm not too active on here anymore since the community seemed to drop off with the facebook group catching steam and taking over. I really hate the Facebook group and only approve new members or ban people. It is overflowing with new owners always asking the same thing instead of using a forum or google to figure out oil weight or what suspension to buy.

I miss the glory days, I miss the friends that posted daily and did updates on their cars.
            ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
            ~ '87 535
            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
              I'm not too active on here anymore since the community seemed to drop off with the facebook group catching steam and taking over. I really hate the Facebook group and only approve new members or ban people. It is overflowing with new owners always asking the same thing instead of using a forum or google to figure out oil weight or what suspension to buy.

I miss the glory days, I miss the friends that posted daily and did updates on their cars.
              If you arent redirecting those questions back here, then you arent helping anything... not that you have to, but you could help the direct the traffic. Facebook is a cancer and I avoid it like my life depends on it.

There is still plenty of us active here with our build threads and updates...
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                If you arent redirecting those questions back here, then you arent helping anything... not that you have to, but you could help the direct the traffic. Facebook is a cancer and I avoid it like my life depends on it.

There is still plenty of us active here with our build threads and updates...
                That's what I do, I get a LOT of messages since my profile is under admins of the page. That ask for advice and where to buy stuff, when I tell them to join up they say it's too complicated or it's not convent as posting in FB and having someone answer it for them. I cannot force their hand to join up and interact. I always push the forum on FB.

Current cars:
                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                ~ '87 535
                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                  That's what I do, I get a LOT of messages since my profile is under admins of the page. That ask for advice and where to buy stuff, when I tell them to join up they say it's too complicated or it's not convent as posting in FB and having someone answer it for them. I cannot force their hand to join up and interact. I always push the forum on FB.
                  Too complicated! ... haha oh man Gen Z is useless...

You're correct. Can lead them to water, cant make em drink
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                    Too complicated! ... haha oh man Gen Z is useless...

Gen "Z"?

I'm too old for this shizzz.

What happened to millennial, gen x etc?

Let's just call me "gen oldsaltyman" :P
                    john@m20guru.com
                    Links:
                    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

My generation:

Today's generation:

Because: common core!!!! Razecarzzzz omgwtfbbq!
                      john@m20guru.com
                      Links:

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                        Gen "Z"?

I'm too old for this shizzz.

What happened to millennial, gen x etc?

Let's just call me "gen oldsaltyman" :P
                        People are starting to shit on gen z'ers now... which, as a millennial, is a relief lmao

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                          People are starting to shit on gen z'ers now... which, as a millennial, is a relief lmao

Honestly had no idea there was a "Z"...

My kids are graduating college and high school, but my grandmother is alive and well, born in the 30's....so guess I'm generation, WTF? hehe :P
                          john@m20guru.com
                          Links:

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                            Don’t get too comfy, I’m still going to shit on you.
                            Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                              Don’t get too comfy, I’m still going to shit on you.
                              The good ol' Turkish Leafblower...

Current cars:
                              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                              ~ '87 535
                              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Simon
                                Current Cars:

Comment

Working...
                                X