Let’s talk about Antifa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by decay View Post
    Just the kind of well-thought out and erudite argument I’ve learned to expect from you.

To be fair, it was a shot across your bow.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
      I wish we had boats that new. I find it cute how insult is the only way to elicit a response that focuses on the entirety of what I've posted.
      No it isn’t. You could engage in thoughtful discussion instead, which is what I was trying to do when I ASKED A FUCKING QUESTION.

Notice my exchange with z31, where I asked him to chill and he did? Yeah, you’re not doing that. *You* went to insults, and I responded in kind. You’re that little bitch on the playground crying about how he got hit back.
      past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:
      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

No it isn’t. You could engage in thoughtful discussion instead, which is what I was trying to do when I ASKED A FUCKING QUESTION.

Notice my exchange with z31, where I asked him to chill and he did? Yeah, you’re not doing that. *You* went to insults, and I responded in kind. You’re that little bitch on the playground crying about how he got hit back.

I think your brain chemistry needs some altering.

Oh shit! Are you the ginger in the pic above?

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

You mean like dancing around the question I asked you multiple times wrt condemning this psycho's intent?

You're not the only one who was or is in the military. Others including myself who serve can see just how pitiful his attempt to carry out an attack was. The issue here is motive and intent, not the poor execution of that motive.

The government has a monopoly on the enforcement of borders and law yes. There is no legal merit behind throwing molotov's at a government building. If you want to talk false equivalencies then great job providing one, that the detainment of illegal pers is equivalent to arson.

It's an act of the extreme left compared to acts from the extreme right, I don't believe any of these outliers speak for anyone but themselves with their actions.
          This was a perfectly reasonable response, to which you cherry-picked one statement and chose to make it a dick swinging contest about countries instead of addressing the merits of my arguments. That's when it devolved into pooh flinging, and you chose to shit in your hand first.

Comment

The irony that has been lost by all media was that police who shot the antifa nutbag were protecting the illegal immigrants from some asshole antifa fuck from burning them alive by setting fire to the detention center. And he a is a martyr for antifacism haha. Fucked up world.

Comment

You mean like dancing around the question I asked you multiple times wrt condemning this psycho's intent?
              I didn’t dance around anything. I stated up front that I understood his intent and disagreed with his tactics.

Is there *nothing* your government could do that you’d consider bad enough to risk your own safety in protest of?

That red line is in a different place for everyone, and I wonder what purpose it serves for you to say that my line is in the wrong place, when any action I take is going to have no effect whatsoever on you, personally.
              past:
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
                The irony that has been lost by all media was that police who shot the antifa nutbag were protecting the illegal immigrants from some asshole antifa fuck from burning them alive by setting fire to the detention center. And he a is a martyr for antifacism haha. Fucked up world.

Ain't that the truth.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                  I think your brain chemistry needs some altering.

Oh shit! Are you the ginger in the pic above?
                  uh, my hair is blonde, not red, and i tan up nicely, so... no? you might need to adjust your monitor’s brightness and contrast or visit the eye doc, bruh
                  past:
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:

Comment

Is there *nothing* your government could do that you’d consider bad enough to risk your own safety in protest of?
                    Ooh Ooh! Pick me!!!

Yes...If the government gets overrun, literally or through the polls, by absolutely batshit crazy leftist fascists, I would consider that bad enough to risk my own safety in protest. It won't be a protest though. :popcorn:

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

uh, my hair is blonde, not red, and i tan up nicely, so... no? you might need to adjust your monitor’s brightness and contrast or visit the eye doc, bruh

Maybe its all the red surrounding yer face. I didn't think you were full blown red, more like strawberry blonde.

Legit question: Are strawberry blondes even considered gingers? Hmmmm

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I didn’t dance around anything. I stated up front that I understood his intent and disagreed with his tactics.

That red line is in a different place for everyone, and I wonder what purpose it serves for you to say that my line is in the wrong place, when any action I take is going to have no effect whatsoever on you, personally.
                        There's lots they could do that would warrant me doing so, I by no means consider myself a nationalist let alone someone who has no line that can be crossed.

Being an apologist for an arsonist and would be murderer (a reasonable conclusion) is over the line for me, and that's what I believe someone to be when they refuse to outright condemn these sorts of actions. This individual probably felt he was a revolutionary, when in reality he was just an out of touch criminal.

Comment

He identifies as a blonde. But we all see a ginger. But nowadays it’s what you feel you are.

Just fucking with you decay.

Comment

Our govt has a framework for change, elections. Just because you have shity ideals that the public isn’t persuaded to back, doesn’t give anyone the right to break laws. The govt is enforcing laws. Like Benjamin Franklin said. The best way to change a bad law is to enforce it. You don’t like the laws, persuade people to vote for candidates who have the beliefs you have. Our govt has not usurped any powers, elections have not been suspended, your fighting a fictitious enemy based on your fears and not reality.

Comment

He identifies as a blonde. But we all see a ginger. But nowadays it’s what you feel you are.

Just fucking with you decay.
                              I am of Irish descent and wouldn’t take being called ginger as an insult if I *were* a sun-phobic redhead, but people usually think i’m some flavor of Scandinavian.
                              past:
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:

Comment

Our govt has a framework for change, elections. Just because you have shity ideals that the public isn’t persuaded to back, doesn’t give anyone the right to break laws.
                                see, right here, we understand the difference between our red lines

i think that when the legal structure fails us, it's okay to operate outside of it, because it has already failed

i understand and accept that that involves risk, which could be squaring up with (in my history as an activist) a proud boy, or a cop, or a mercenary asshole from one of those blackwater clones, or getting arrested, or killed

that's my decision to make, and it's unlikely to affect you directly unless you are a proud boy, so... i've told you what i give a shit about

why do you care so much that i've decided the laws of a broken system are *sometimes* worth breaking for the greater good?
                                past:
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:

Comment

Working...
                                X