Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With that said however, the way Sonny and his customer have handled the situation has only hurt their position. There was no reason for them to start the personal attacks against Vlad, and their childish behavior and grammar in their posts shows that their main goal now is to smear Vlads name.

It's easy for you and me to sit here and say that because we're not the one who is out $1660. We're not the one who get accused and being cussed at by 90% of the forum peeps. We're not the one who the same peeps think a person can do no wrong base on the number of posts counts and past experiences. We're not the one who got threatened, "You're done with the E30 scene forever".

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
      Looking at the evidence, vlads actions do seem a little suspect. Only takes pics of the 2 good wheels cause as he stated he never opened up the second box. Then magically has a pic of all 4 wheels. Sounds to me like he was hoping sonny really wanted the wheels and would have gotten them repaired on fedex's dime. Butt with sonny and customers extreme douchebagary, even if that is what happened the forum feels like you deserved it. You should have just let the facts do the talking and not act like a couple of 14 year old girls.

But there is a very important lesson here. Don't just rely on someones e cred.
      totally possible. Unfortunately for Vlad he has to deal with these asshats now.
      sigpic

Comment

Wow. Taking video of texts on a phone.... high tech.

Also wow to your behavior and antics in this threads. Even IF (!) Vlad was slightly in the wrong here, possibly, then your actions would have put you, by far, in the worse position. You're aliening yourselves from anyone you ever want to deal with (I guess even more than you already were previously). Pathetic.

Seller posts used wheels for half the price of an ideal set and you don't ask for more pictures or anything, then receive them with curb rash. If you say they are damaged, then he probably is going to assume it occurred somehow during transit. He offered to refund if you shipped back, but YOU wanted to take it to this, which makes you look like an asshole no one wants to transact with, not Vlad. Not getting more pictures is on you, not him. (Besides, he already knocked off $200 from his asking price which you could have used to repair the lips' curb rash...)

No matter how bad you think you are going to make Vlad look, or being fun with posing internet pics (not great ones either), you are overlooking how bad this is making YOU look. Foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385 View Post
          Also wow to your behavior and antics in this threads. Even IF (!) Vlad was slightly in the wrong here, possibly, then your actions would have put you, by far, in the worse position. You're aliening yourselves from anyone you ever want to deal with (I guess even more than you already were previously). Pathetic.

No matter how bad you think you are going to make Vlad look, or being fun with posing internet pics (not great ones either), you are overlooking how bad this is making YOU look. Foolish.
          I agree completely.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by JinormusJ
          Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
          1989 325is Raged on then sold.
          1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
          1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
          1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Enough. The only person who brought up race or religion was YOU. We knew you were a lying scumbag long before this thing with Vlad came up. It was a mistake to not have banned you years ago when you started this crap about how people dislike you because of race/religion. BS - people dont like you exactly because of threads like this.
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
            X