ROZNIC feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Subman View Post
    Just purchased a speedo from Roznic. It was an easy purchase with quick answers to my questions.

Thx man

Comment

This dude hooked me up with some absolutely mint door cards and a passenger side fender. Parts exactly as described both in great condition. He even worked with me to get them delivered personally. UPS by roznic delivered on time, both times. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again in the future.
      '86 Burgundrot 325 2.8 stroker.

Build thread

Other cars:
      2000 Porsche Boxster
      2006 Subaru Outback XT 5MT
      1972 Porsche 914

Comment

Originally posted by betz View Post
        This dude hooked me up with some absolutely mint door cards and a passenger side fender. Parts exactly as described both in great condition. He even worked with me to get them delivered personally. UPS by roznic delivered on time, both times. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again in the future.
        Hey, don't advertise my ups capabilities lol.. You're on the way!
        Let me know if you need anything else, thank you.

Comment

Great communication, really fast shipping, and pristine rust-free parts. I'll definitely buy more parts from him.
          Dave
          '91 325iX

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_G View Post
            Great communication, really fast shipping, and pristine rust-free parts. I'll definitely buy more parts from him.

Thank u Dave, anytime!

Comment

Just bought some bumper hardware from him. Communication was excellent , he worked with me on price. Got me pictures . Really great guy to deal with. Will gladly do buisiness again !!!
              1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
              1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
              1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
              1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

Originally posted by TimKninja View Post
                Just bought some bumper hardware from him. Communication was excellent , he worked with me on price. Got me pictures . Really great guy to deal with. Will gladly do buisiness again !!!

Thank you sir, anytime!

Comment

Bought my boston green e36 m3 from him and its been reliable for the past two years. Also helped aid with a stored code when It didn't pass smog last year. Great guy to work with.
                  Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by mr.vang View Post
                    Bought my boston green e36 m3 from him and its been reliable for the past two years. Also helped aid with a stored code when It didn't pass smog last year. Great guy to work with.
                    Oh thank you Vang... I'm glad it's in good hands, I miss that thing ))

Comment

Just purchased a front door edge protection from roznic. Easy transaction and quick shipping. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by chacha2000 View Post
                        Just purchased a front door edge protection from roznic. Easy transaction and quick shipping. Thanks!
                        Thank you!

Comment

Bought a washer fluid tank from Nick. Came well packaged and the part itself was in great shape. Either he cleaned it really well or just took really good care of it. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                          '90 325is

Comment

Originally posted by Hoffbrohaus View Post
                            Bought a washer fluid tank from Nick. Came well packaged and the part itself was in great shape. Either he cleaned it really well or just took really good care of it. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                            Thx man, it was a lil bit of both lol

Comment

Just purchased some seat belts from Nick, great communication, great price and he's already shipped them out. Couldn't ask for an easier transaction.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRob View Post
                                Just purchased some seat belts from Nick, great communication, great price and he's already shipped them out. Couldn't ask for an easier transaction.
                                Thank you Rob!

Comment

Working...
                                X