FS: Various OEM parts EUROCLOCK ADDED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Various OEM parts EUROCLOCK ADDED

I will use this thread to list various items from my 1989 325is that was recently parted.

Rear OEM green tint pop out windows w/ hardware $150 obo local pickup (Not really 100% sure how much these go for).
    Click image for larger version

Name:	547F5173-3BC0-464C-873E-346E5CC56D1B.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	7254883

Name:	88FDE819-D48F-4F2F-BC88-27209322C0F6.jpg
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	7254884

385mm steering wheel. Stitching tight, horn buttons tested, leather a bit rough at 12 0’clock from sun. $170 + any shipping or fees (SOLD)

Name:	859A23AD-A32F-4173-9FF8-D9AAB4EE9870.jpg
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	7254885

Name:	19929783-594D-4270-BB58-EBF6A589DC14.jpg
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	7254886

[ATTACH]126415[ATTACH]

Complete tool kit + early model plastic tool included $75 + any shipping and fees (SOLD)

Attached Files
    Last edited by DELPHINtimecapsule; 03-14-2019, 08:33 PM.

Originally posted by DELPHINtimecapsule View Post
    I will use this thread to list various items from my 1989 325is that was recently parted.

Rear OEM green tint pop out windows w/ hardware $200 obo + any shipping and fees

[ATTACH]126372[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]126373[/ATTACH]

385mm steering wheel. Stitching tight, horn buttons tested, leather a bit rough at 12 0’clock from sun. $170 + any shipping of fees

[ATTACH]126374[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]126375[/ATTACH]

Complete tool kit + early model plastic tool included $75 + any shipping and fees

[ATTACH]126376[/ATTACH]

Hi
    I send you a direct message for the tools. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sandy052005 View Post
      Hi
      I send you a direct message for the tools. Thanks

Hi I want the tools thanks

Comment

Hi I want the tools thanks

Tools are sold to someone local who wanted them for my asking price.

Comment

Tools are sold to someone local who wanted them for my asking price.

I was the first to ask and i offer you the same price it’s not nice
          Bad seller

Comment

I was the first to ask and i offer you the same price it’s not nice
            Bad seller

I am not able to ship a package of that size and weight from Los Angeles to Florida for $7.

Comment

What is that thing in the top right hand corner of the tool box? That yellowish piece?

I was just looking at my tool kit this weekend and noticed the mold cut out for it. I have no clue what is suppose to go there.

Comment

Emergency window crank tool...not included with e30 tool kits
                Originally posted by Boggie1688 View Post
                What is that thing in the top right hand corner of the tool box? That yellowish piece?

I was just looking at my tool kit this weekend and noticed the mold cut out for it. I have no clue what is suppose to go there.

Comment

Spare 14” weave w old school tire
                  $40 pick up

Name:	C77D6542-72F8-42D3-9EB5-EE92FDC28B10.jpg
Size:	119.5 KB
ID:	7200970

Comment

BUMP, Phil is a great seller! Bought several items from him and they've all been as described, if not better.
                    1988 325 Lachs Sedan SOLD

1989 325i Bronzit Beige 2 Door
                    SOLD

2018 Volkswagen Alltrack SE DSG
                    Past:1988 325iS Lachs 5 Speed

Comment

I am not able to ship a package of that size and weight from Los Angeles to Florida for $7.

As a person who has done quite a bit of business on this site, I see Sandy from Florida's point..... The add said $75 shipped it didn't say (excluding Florida) local sales are always easier but if he was in fact the first to contact, I would have at least offered the opportunity to pay for shipping. I've bought from you with great experience but in the best interest of upholding the standards on this forum I felt the need to comment my $.02
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                      IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Originally posted by getouth View Post
                        As a person who has done quite a bit of business on this site, I see Sandy from Florida's point..... The add said $75 shipped it didn't say (excluding Florida) local sales are always easier but if he was in fact the first to contact, I would have at least offered the opportunity to pay for shipping. I've bought from you with great experience but in the best interest of upholding the standards on this forum I felt the need to comment my $.02
                        The ad said $75 + shipping and any fees...he messaged an offer to pay $10 to cover shipping and 3% paypal fees rather than paying actual costs as stated in my ad...in other words I should make less money than a local sale for the privilege of driving to the post office and standing in line...why, when others are blowing up my inbox not trying to negotiate? In fact, in my opinion being first means nothing if you are attempting to open a negotiation rather than asking for an invoice and payment information. It seems odd to me that someone can be so excited about the idea of purchasing an item that they would not round up shipping costs and be grateful for the opportunity to buy something they really want without leaving the house, but maybe I'm just grumpy and over-emotional because I am selling parts from a car I loved and am fatigued from being nickel-and-dimed to the point of aggravation.

Comment

The ad said $75 + shipping and any fees...he messaged an offer to pay $10 to cover shipping and 3% paypal fees rather than paying actual costs as stated in my ad...in other words I should make less money than a local sale for the privilege of driving to the post office and standing in line...why, when others are blowing up my inbox not trying to negotiate? In fact, in my opinion being first means nothing if you are attempting to open a negotiation rather than asking for an invoice and payment information. It seems odd to me that someone can be so excited about the idea of purchasing an item that they would not round up shipping costs and be grateful for the opportunity to buy something they really want without leaving the house, but maybe I'm just grumpy and over-emotional because I am selling parts from a car I loved and am fatigued from being nickel-and-dimed to the point of aggravation.

This explanation makes a lot more sense, and I can only imagine the feeling of having to part a car that was so heavily invested in ....emotionally and financially.
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                          IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Yeah...I guess the only control I feel is deciding to whom and when I’m going to sell something. Once I make a deal I honor it and go the extra mile to make sure the person gets their part as described and is happy with the transaction.

Originally posted by getouth View Post
                            This explanation makes a lot more sense, and I can only imagine the feeling of having to part a car that was so heavily invested in ....emotionally and financially.

Comment

do you by any chance have 1 latch/hinge for pop out 1/4 window?

Comment

Working...
                              X