Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agent View Post
    You're welcome Dave! :mrgreen:

There's another package on the way. I was going to send everything to you together but there was a snafu with the mug shipping (which wasn't my fault!) so it ended up having to come to you directly.
    Just got back to work this morning and had a few more goodies waiting for me. You killed it Chris, thanks again! Also thanks to ST1G for organizing this year.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
    Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

Not sure who it was on here... but I received an awesome jigsaw puzzle of a 3.0 CSL going full tilt on track and a slick BMW t shirt - perfectly sized.

Thank you!! Probably will build the puzzle and frame it
      '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
      Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
        Not sure who it was on here... but I received an awesome jigsaw puzzle of a 3.0 CSL going full tilt on track and a slick BMW t shirt - perfectly sized.

Thank you!! Probably will build the puzzle and frame it
        Glad you enjoyed them - post pics when the puzzle is framed!
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by e30austin View Post
          Glad you enjoyed them - post pics when the puzzle is framed!
          Thanks man! Love the gifts. Can never have enough E30/BMW/car related t-shirts to my wife's irritation :D :D :D wore the shirt already to family dinner last night
          '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
          Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
            Thanks man! Love the gifts. Can never have enough E30/BMW/car related t-shirts to my wife's irritation :D :D :D wore the shirt already to family dinner last night
            Lol, awesome. Wear it with pride!
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by e30austin View Post
              Lol, awesome. Wear it with pride!
              I see the movie reference you slipped in there

Wear it with pride maaaaaan
              Last edited by Matt-B; 12-30-2018, 11:38 AM.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

I received my SS gift today, a great selection of beer and a killer stein!

These all look awesome Mike, and I can't wait to try them. Thank you!

Ninja edit - here are the Google translations of the words on the stein:

The wine of your eyelids has given me a light glow

Not a drop in the cup anymore and the pouch flabby and empty-licking heart and tongue

If anyone speaks German I'm sure there's a more casual translation that makes a bit more sense. :D
                Originally posted by kronus
                would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

I'm glad you like it! I'll get my girlfriend to translate it, she speaks German. Should have had her do it before hand. Or my friend in Germany who I had send it to me for the occasion.

I received my SS gift today, a great selection of beer and a killer stein!

These all look awesome Mike, and I can't wait to try them. Thank you!

Ninja edit - here are the Google translations of the words on the stein:

Not a drop in the cup anymore and the pouch flabby and empty-licking heart and tongue

If anyone speaks German I'm sure there's a more casual translation that makes a bit more sense. :D

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                    I'm glad you like it! I'll get my girlfriend to translate it, she speaks German. Should have had her do it before hand. Or my friend in Germany who I had send it to me for the occasion.
                    Something about an empty mug and something about hearts/tongues. Probably idiomatic.

Comment

A bit slow getting a photo of up the gift. Thanks again SS

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                        A bit slow getting a photo of up the gift. Thanks again SS

That is badass

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Was finally able to pick up my SS gift from Canada Post today! Thanks Stanley Rockafella for the great care package - the Twinings tea was a great gift too given my English heritage and that I drink about 4-5 cups of tea a day, haha. Thanks!
                          Steve • Toronto
                          1991 318is • Brillantrot
                          Build Thread

Comment

Lol, no worries Steve! Glad to hear you will enjoy the tea collection!
                            If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Not a drop in the cup anymore and the pouch flabby and empty-licking heart and tongue[/I]

I can't imagine a much better translation that !
                              Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                              The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Metallated killed it. I told him I was into cooking and he made me this kick ass cutting board. He reached out to me and told me it would be a little late but I don’t mind. Seriously worth the wait. Great job and thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X