This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
    Saw a WA plated red 88 2 door with an 80s wing and rear ended or drift scarred opening the trunk via the tail light. Parked at OfficeMax on 82nd in Clackamas... Whats the story?

he hit the tire

Ive seen the red e28 in the pearl, nice example of your average euro e28

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by HippyEarly View Post
      Most likely not here but i saw this the other day downtown. they are south bound on front about to turn onto market. caught my eye

All that time, money and energy spent on euro bumpers and shit and he doesn't buy euro headlights?
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

What do you mean he hit the tire matt? Remember, complete thoughts and sentences on the internet...

Above, that e28 doesnt look converted. It looks federalized, so the euro lights would have come off in place of DOT approved lighting. Notice the side markers cut int the valences just under the euro bumpers front and back.
        sigpic

Comment

What do you mean he hit the tire matt? Remember, complete thoughts and sentences on the internet...

Above, that e28 doesnt look converted. It looks federalized, so the euro lights would have come off in place of DOT approved lighting. Notice the side markers cut int the valences just under the euro bumpers front and back.
          That makes sense. Too bad.
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

That makes more sense. I don't know if you can see the passenger but shes like 87. Not sure the age of the driver, i figured an old couple that had the car for a while.

lol
            Been with me for 16 years...
            sigpic
            Wish i had more time to play with her

Comment

O and i originally took the picture because i have been liking e28's lately. This one looked nice to me and i couldn't finger it but its the euro bumpers. still update my knowledge base :P
              Been with me for 16 years...
              sigpic
              Wish i had more time to play with her

Comment

i saw a red early coupe headed south on 205 in vancouver, euro bumpers. i was a white early IS with dbs behind out getting on 14east

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                  he is not 1 of us :)
                  Yeah actually i am....

Comment

Who has the 325es with practically straight pipes, looks like cut springs, "I heart haters" sticker and black/white striped 'is' trunk spoiler? Saw you eye jocking my shit in hazeldell. Dude seems hella sketch.
                    Thats mine, it is on cut springs now because i was trying to sell it...i have since decided to keep it. It had ebiach springs on it before. Im not like you guys, i tailer my cars to drifting. I am building a 84 318i with a full 325 suspension and brake swap. Also swapped in a m20b25 and im building a M20B30 Turbo. I has a bolt in cage for now. weighs 2020 with the motor and trans in. Still have more gutting to do to drop the weight.

Comment

Awkward turtle...

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

i think wishno87 told him about r3v and he registered a few days ago, so he is now 1 of us

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                          i think wishno87 told him about r3v and he registered a few days ago, so he is now 1 of us
                          I dont know him, dont think i know anyone on here. im not on the computer enough and not on this site. Ive been poking around for a while even before i got my e30. just made an account.

Comment

I don't hear people swapping 318 -> 325 suspension a lot..

Comment

Originally posted by ethirtydavid View Post
                              I don't hear people swapping 318 -> 325 suspension a lot..
                              It's kinda of a pain but I wanted the dics all around. Not with the new car. Ive ran several events in my old 240's. I'm not the punk kid you guys are assuming.

Comment

So why were you eye jocking my shit, and then literally sped off as soon as I popped my head up? If you werent sketch usually youd roll your window down, say whats up etc.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X