Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remus exhaust?

Hi all,

I was up late the other night and let’s jist say i wasn’t exactly sober lol. I made an offer on a Remus system on eBay and went to bed. I woke up the next morning and found out Remus had accepted my offer! It’s for a slightly used (200 mi) Remus Catback with tips for 700+ 75 shipping. Seems to be about 150-200 off the cost of brand new.

My question is basically, do you guys think this is a good deal? I haven’t paid yet, and if i decide i don’t want it i feel like the seller would be willing to cancel the bid lost but likely. Just wondering if I’m getting screwed on a used exhaust when i could get a new one for not much more. I’ve always wanted a Remus

you should honor your commitment. you definitely didn't get robbed, if it only has 200 miles.
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
    IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Yeah, I definitely have always wanted a Remus, i just see it for $621 with free shipping. Can’t seem to find pricing on the tips except from Remus @ $300. So honestly just trying to make sure I’m not getting screwed.

Remus USA, the seller, says it was used for a promo and that was it. I’m toldnjt should come with all the gaskets and stuff as well except the one gasket set.

I really prefer to be a man of my word, so im probably just going to pay and buy it. I just wanted to make sure i didn’t make a sucker ass offer accidentally cause i shouldn’t be online shopping in that state, hahahah

Comment

When I'm drinking, the last thing I wanna be doing is the same thing I do when I'm sober.
        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Working...
        X