• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My last correspondence:
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DRVN2WN View Post
      If you want to get ahold of him, your best bet is probably through facebook. His last activity on here was:

"Last Activity: 06-30-2018 06:54 AM"

Due to lack of responsiveness to any questions, etc. I have consciously opted out of this buy. I had hoped to be in on it, but after reading all the challenges from the original go around and the complete lack of any activity from fporro this go around, I am not confident in that large of a transaction.

Too bad. You do realize he refunded everyone last time, then sold the remaining headers at a loss. Frank is here today working with me at the shop.

Originally posted by NeverEnough02 View Post
      I am interested in joining as well once we have some more solid details. Will this run address needing to dent in the bottom of the head to make it fit like the most recent run of these?

We are waiting until 3pm to call Fredrico and see how we can handle this differently this time.

Originally posted by 02tradition View Post
      My last correspondence:

He had no idea the GB was full until I told him. Not a everyone comes on forums as often as some of us. ;)
      john@m20guru.com
      Links:
      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post

We are waiting until 3pm to call Fredrico and see how we can handle this differently this time.

He had no idea the GB was full until I told him. Not a everyone comes on forums as often as some of us. ;)

:)

Frank is standing right here next tome :D
        john@m20guru.com
        Links:

Comment

In about 2005 I was in Mexico, I wanted a set of rims that were in So Cal where I was from. Frank went and got the rims (after I paypaled the guy) and let me come to his house to get them and refused to take anything.

Look up stand up guy in the dictionary, you will see a picture of Frank.

My 2cents

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Say hey!

lol

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

ask him to drop in and say something...

Comment

1) Mike36
                2) uturn
                3) SkiFree
                4) jeffnhiscars
                5) 02tradition
                6) Kershaw
                7) ARealPerson
                8) soljah777
                9) zaq123
                10) NeedaBimmer
                11) Riskybiz86
                12)SBKramer
                13)C.J.
                14)e3mt
                15)GARAGE30

Hate to be that guy but I’m buying a turbo manifold now instead decided to ditch the idea of a supercharger
                Build Thread
                https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=419655
                Parts Thread
                https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=408302

Comment

Any kind of update would be appreciated. We're still at 15 but for how long..

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisbike View Post
                    1) Mike36
                    2) uturn
                    3) SkiFree
                    4) jeffnhiscars
                    5) 02tradition
                    6) Kershaw
                    7) ARealPerson
                    8) soljah777
                    9) zaq123
                    10) NeedaBimmer
                    11) Riskybiz86
                    12)SBKramer
                    13)C.J.
                    14)e3mt
                    15)GARAGE30

Hate to be that guy but I’m buying a turbo manifold now instead decided to ditch the idea of a supercharger
                    If you change your mind again, come back. This GB will be still status quo most likely :)

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by riskybiz86 View Post
                      Any kind of update would be appreciated. We're still at 15 but for how long..
                      5 days. #15 was added on the 19th, he was made aware of the list on Sat (22nd). Remember, Racing Dynamics (Federico) no longer manufactures parts for our cars as a primary business, so there's logistics involved. If you read the original thread, the whole process took months, but ultimately the orders were processed.
                      john@m20guru.com
                      Links:

Comment

5 days. #15 was added on the 19th, he was made aware of the list on Sat (22nd). Remember, Racing Dynamics (Federico) no longer manufactures parts for our cars as a primary business, so there's logistics involved. If you read the original thread, the whole process took months, but ultimately the orders were processed.
                        Thank you FF for keeping this alive. Did Frank forgot his login? Not being a smart ads by any means...just wondering

Comment

We just got off the phone with Frederico! The ball is rolling folks. We will be looking at a mid-late Sept delivery date. No deposits will be taken until they actually start production. Looking mid Sept as a projected completion date.

Originally posted by zaq123 View Post
                          Thank you FF for keeping this alive. Did Frank forgot his login? Not being a smart ads by any means...just wondering

Frank lol'd at your comment. Told me just to let y'all know what's up since my account is signed in here at the shop.
                          john@m20guru.com
                          Links:

Comment

:thankyou:

Comment

Please continue adding yourselves to the list. He said we will fill all orders over the 15 this time! Have your funds handy!
                              john@m20guru.com
                              Links:

Comment

Hi guys, I been so busy with move to FL, etc and having fun.

Spoke with Federico 2 days ago, he's calling Italy to confirm price and delivery.
                                Once above is confirm then I'll start to take deposits, NOT any earlier.

Wrenching with John at WOT is fun, I've known John from the e30tech days, and ParkerBink, still got the wheels ?

As always ... Cheers :) this time from Hollywood FL... https://photos.app.goo.gl/BQsDpzTVuJJE44uu7

Comment

Working...
                                X