X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys legit HD photos coming soon =)

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
        Hmmm... I don't think I would ever confuse 002's for those...
        You probably wouldn't because you didn't know these wheels existed, I also didn't until recently. The XXR 002's are replica's of those wheels, plain and simple. All of XXR's wheels are replica's of other wheels. Also the xxr's are a fake 2 piece (one piece cast wheel with fake bolts made to look like a more expensive 2 piece wheel) whereas the Panasports are a legit 2 piece.

Just all round nasty :/
        E30 325i Touring currently under construction.
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...256444&page=20
        sigpic

Comment

Not sure why it's taken me this long to post my car here.

Comment

^^^ Schmidt th-line are my favorite wheels of all time. car looks proper!

Comment

Job well done! car looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                Hmmm... I don't think I would ever confuse 002's for those...
                Also, XXR.002's could also be knock off's of 'Watanabe GR8's' probably even closer to these than the Panasports actually.

Originally posted by maniacmatt View Post
                Awesome, same wheels as me. What are the specs? Looks spot on mate :)
                Last edited by bmwandhonda; 01-15-2013, 09:17 PM.
                E30 325i Touring currently under construction.
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...256444&page=20
                sigpic

Comment

^love that rolling shot, definitely post specs if you would. Been waiting for someone to run those wheels on an e30 recently.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Thanks guys. I have actually been running those wheels for almost 3 years. They are 16x9 et18(I think) rear and 16x8 et17(et20 wheels with 3mm spacer) front. Tires are 215/45 all around.

I am re-lipping the rear wheels for the summer down to 2.5". So they will be 16x8.5 rear and 16x8 front. That way I should be able to fit a 225. I am kind of over the stretched look and I need as much tire as possible out back now.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwandhonda View Post
                      You probably wouldn't because you didn't know these wheels existed, I also didn't until recently. The XXR 002's are replica's of those wheels, plain and simple. All of XXR's wheels are replica's of other wheels. Also the xxr's are a fake 2 piece (one piece cast wheel with fake bolts made to look like a more expensive 2 piece wheel) whereas the Panasports are a legit 2 piece.

Just all round nasty :/
                      I know what XXR's are, no need to get your panties in a bunch, sheesh.

Originally posted by bmwandhonda View Post
                      Also, XXR.002's could also be knock off's of 'Watanabe GR8's' probably even closer to these than the Panasports actually.
                      Now I think XXR 002's look a hell of a lot more like those than the ones you posted before. Maybe you should try to not be a major cock-face, next time. People might like you more.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Thanks guys. I have actually been running those wheels for almost 3 years. They are 16x9 et18(I think) rear and 16x8 et17(et20 wheels with 3mm spacer) front. Tires are 215/45 all around.

I am re-lipping the rear wheels for the summer down to 2.5". So they will be 16x8.5 rear and 16x8 front. That way I should be able to fit a 225. I am kind of over the stretched look and I need as much tire as possible out back now.
                        Fantastic car man.
                        Why don't you put the 225's on the rear right now and relip the front to 8.5?
                        It should run square.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

^^Lol

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                            Fantastic car man.
                            Why don't you put the 225's on the rear right now and relip the front to 8.5?
                            It should run square.
                            Can't fit 225's on the 9's. The 215's just barely fit as it is. And I don't want to damage the paint doing any kind of serious fender work.

Comment

Can't fit 225's on the 9's. The 215's just barely fit as it is. And I don't want to damage the paint doing any kind of serious fender work.
                              Which 225/45's are you getting?
                              If they are like the compound on those Khumos, yeah their might be some fendah work involved.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                                Which 225/45's are you getting?
                                If they are like the compound on those Khumos, yeah their might be some fendah work involved.
                                Haven't decided on a tire yet, but I get rub with the 215's when you hit big dips in the road.

Comment

Working...
                                X