Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berkeley marina is dope as well or grizzly peak lookouts in Berkeley is sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I've got the exhaust from behind the header to the tip of the muffler from my car when it had the M42. I had a Magnaflow muffler and tip installed a number of years ago- it sounded really good, was not raspy at all as I left the resonator. It's been sitting outside for over a year so I'm not sure the O2 sensor is in the best condition but I'll let it go cheap. Anyone interested? It still has the cat and O2 sensor in place and passed smog 2 years ago- I'm not sure how sitting outside for over a year will effect that though.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
      Transaction feedback
      - jpod999

Comment

I put a down payment on this as I was flying to Washington. 1991 g60 Corrado. I've wanted one long before I ever wanted an e30. It needs a few things but it looks to be mostly solid.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Get a lysholm charger! That's also the only watercooled VW I haven't owned that I have wanted.
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
            I put a down payment on this as I was flying to Washington. 1991 g60 Corrado. I've wanted one long before I ever wanted an e30. It needs a few things but it looks to be mostly solid.

Sick M2

I've always liked that platform. Quirky and fun. It's like VW's m-coupe.

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Congrats on your new project Eric. I was able to drive a friends VR6 Corrado back in the day and I loved it. Are you going to put in a bigger turbo?

Comment

Originally posted by endeavor View Post
                Congrats on your new project Eric. I was able to drive a friends VR6 Corrado back in the day and I loved it. Are you going to put in a bigger turbo?
                I don't want to turbo. I may up the super charger and refresh the engine. But other than that I see the car as an investment. So keeping it classic will retain the most value. It is currently on coils and aftermarket wheels. But for the most part it's stock.

Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

The Corrado has always been a favorite of mine, it looks like a fun car!

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                  Transaction feedback
                  - jpod999

Comment

My neighbor has a nice VR6 Corrado. I miss the noises that the VR6 makes, but thats about it
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I don't want to turbo. I may up the super charger and refresh the engine. But other than that I see the car as an investment. So keeping it classic will retain the most value. It is currently on coils and aftermarket wheels. But for the most part it's stock.

The low production numbers will also help in making it an up an coming classic.

Comment

I know this is random but, does anyone want a 1995 Volvo 960 24v motor. It has a new timing belt. PM me if you have any interest.
                        My CA legal M60 swap

The happening in our garage

Comment

Originally posted by 36brua View Post
                          I know this is random but, does anyone want a 1995 Volvo 960 24v motor. It has a new timing belt. PM me if you have any interest.
                          Hmm, I wonder what Will has brewing up in San Mateo???

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                          Transaction feedback
                          - jpod999

Comment

Nothing productive, that's for sure ;)

Comment

Originally posted by mtech325 View Post
                              Nothing productive, that's for sure ;)
                              Says the guy who helped come up with this idea ;)
                              My CA legal M60 swap

The happening in our garage

Comment

sup
                                SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                                IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                                BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Working...
                                X