WTB :: SOCAL E30 318i / 325i (5spd manual) daily driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB :: SOCAL E30 318i / 325i (5spd manual) daily driver

WTB reliable (well at least running smoothly with no major mechanical issues) will be used for daily commute 3miles each way.

- 5spd
    - well maintained engine / drivetrain / suspension
    - no convertible
    - Euroweave preferred

Please PM me with price / location / photos and specs / service history of car.

Thank you!

BUMP i appreciate everyone that has PM'd me

Looking for either blk / white / or silver.

I chose to search for an E30 due to the community and its definitely a great start. Thank you :D

I have a few weeks before i can purchase so any leads would be great.

Comment

Hey Tony,

I may have a winner for you, but you need to text me ASAP before I head out tomorrow and start buying parts. .

I own a shop here in SoCal and I just purchased a 91 325i Coupe with the intention on doing a few things to it and reselling it.

It is a very clean, 1 owner car (77 year old attorney) 154k miles, no accidents, bought new in Beverly Hills (0 rust or bs) factory paint is still nice, interior is very clean except for driver seat needs love, EVERYTHING WORKS, cold a/c. well maintained and garage kept its entire life. This is a great car!

Here is the catch, it is an auto, the trans has a slip going into 2nd. My plan was to go pickup a known good used tranny tomorrow (cheap $200) and put it in on Monday, detail the car up and have it for sale mid week.

I know you want a manual, but if you want to buy the car as it sits before I buy parts for it and put time into ill make you a deal on it, manual swaps are not very expensive.

Once I put money and time into it, price of tea in china will go up quite a bit. I am ok with moving on and making very little right now, if I dont get my hands dirty and can just move on.

5k FIRM will buy it as it sits. Text is probably best, hit me up ill send you pics and we can go from there. I'm up very late so anytime is fine, I turn my phone off when I head to bed.

- Tom 310-877-4565

Comment

oh and its Black, forgot to mention that part

Comment

Working...
        X