No announcement yet.

R3v halp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't going to settle for less than 2k for a ring either, but my gf wants me to spend less on it. Maybe someday I'll get something better and surprise her. As of now, I'm paying at least 4k for our wedding next year, so I guess it will be nice to cut that cost a little and use it to pay off some debt.
    88 325i Cabrio
    04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by CMBusch View Post
      Yes, "Hey Soul Sister." Although, that's my mistake, I should've specified. All Train songs are shitty.

Edit: This got a outta hand... or in hand depending on how you see it. Regarding PA, that applies to small towns (not Philly or Pittsburgh). Anyone is more attractive than that guy with the missing teeth and dip lip that's already taken by his sister. I love the work arounds that girls make up to still be virgins. It's kind of annoying, but never a dealbreaker.
      My apologies. That soul sister thing was actually sarcasm. I was sure you were talking about the song: “marry me” since that is basically the theme of this thread before I derailed it with Mormon butthole pleasures.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        My apologies. That soul sister thing was actually sarcasm. I was sure you were talking about the song: “marry me” since that is basically the theme of this thread before I derailed it with Mormon butthole pleasures.
        Well hold up.

I would soak in your tight butthole any day if it meant I was straight. Which I totally am.
        -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
        Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

Aw.....! will you at least buy me dinner first so we can get to know each other a little better? I guess as long as we dont have to stare into each others eyes or anything ghey like that its ok. Lol.
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

for some reason, I apparently have the personality where people often come to me to solicit advice or just to unload.
            Dude! I swear didn't know she had a penis. Does that make me gay? Oh wait, is this not a private PM? Damn it!!!!!!!!
            Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
              Meh... I still have a nostalgic soft spot for "Drops of Jupiter."
              To each their own, I was just trying to be funny. We all like certain songs that we probably shouldn't...

Unfortunately, it's what popped into my head first. I'm not well versed enough in Trains' discography to know that song. Honestly, that seems to be par for the course in the off topic lounge on R3V.
              Originally posted by Melon
              Engine work takes patience and finesse.

Suspension work takes anger, a big fucking hammer, and a torch.

Comment

Lol! George....

Can you guys imagine whats going through the mind of some noob that has been registered about a week stumbling into this thread? He's probably saying: fuck this place! I'm otta here!
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

:rofl:
                  2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

idk all the sexual tension kept me coming back

Comment

Makes me want to bump some old threads blunt would chime in on to the top.

Comment

UPDATE

Ended up going with both option 1 and 3 today :D

We went to look at rings with the girlfriend today, rather than me just winging it (God am I glad I had her essentially pick it!).

While she was distracted getting fitments I met with the salesman and bought it without her knowing, so it'll be here in February after they build it :D

After that we drove to my favorite gun shop in the world, Top Pack Defense, and bought the rifle and optic I've been drooling over for a while now:

2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Working...
                        X