Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun Thread

In an effort to lighten things up a little I thought I would share my latest. Not my favorite, just my latest...

A new Sig 556

How do you like it, I have not finger fucked one of them as of yet. Ive been slacking on my redneck heritage.......
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Nice rifle.
      I personally get sick of all the hoopla of the more popular guns. I've seen people outshoot others with a much less popular or "better" gun (overrated much of the time).
      You will always find a gun that's inexpensive that you shoot well. It doesn't have to cost 2k.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Mouseguns (223 caliber anything) are fun but my heart belongs to FALs and the .308 caliber in general. the Sig does have a sweet trigger though. I detest the AR style buttstock. IMHO Sig did that to attract potential AR buyers. I plan on replacing it.

kr

Comment

Ill have to post up my FAL here in a bit! Shes not finished but she getting there!

308 is where its at!

Comment

noice! ive been wanting to build an ar 15 but my car is stealing all of my money as of the late! My first and only gun as of yet is an S code mauser 98. Its a pretty fun rifle, my buddy has one just like it and im sure we look like nazi wannabes when we go shooting together.

Comment

Originally posted by kroberts View Post
              In an effort to lighten things up a little I thought I would share my latest. Not my favorite, just my latest...

A new Sig 556
              that is fucking sick. I really want an mp5 but alas - it's fucking expensive.
              PNW Crew
              90 m3
              06 m5

Comment

Very nice kroberts!

(I really need to advance from the world of Chinese SKS and AK's, but there still fun)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gazellebeigem3 View Post
                  noice! ive been wanting to build an ar 15 but my car is stealing all of my money as of the late! My first and only gun as of yet is an S code mauser 98. Its a pretty fun rifle, my buddy has one just like it and im sure we look like nazi wannabes when we go shooting together.
                  now i feel bad. if i only would have told you that s50 is never going to run you could have saved a buttload of money and had a rifle. but as long as you keep buying parts i will continue to take your money
                  We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                  www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                    now i feel bad. if i only would have told you that s50 is never going to run you could have saved a buttload of money and had a rifle. but as long as you keep buying parts i will continue to take your money
                    HA! S50? its a 2.5 with a mpower valver cover. Im not an idiot, although i was wondering why the motor was so easy to turn over by hand.

Comment

i need to get my concealed weapons. my father in law has a glock 9mm thati shot and it was so confortable.
                      NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

these are my 3 gun set up.......

these are just for the ladies.......

And this is when I got to reach out and grab you from 400+ yards

I like guns....................:-D

Comment

Nice. I carry a G17 or 26 depending on outfit, the 17 is my IDPA gun as well. I built an AR, but its not nearly as fun as my 870 Police. The rest are just range toys, even the 1911s. I've owned just about everything pistol wise, and always come back to the Glock.

btw- this is a thread for us shooters; no political anti-gun bullshit.
                          BEERTECH

Comment

wow.
                            guns and stuff!
                            Yours truly,
                            Rich
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Rigmaster
                            you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Have you guys noticed how the prices on the AR's and such are going up big time !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X