anyone using WAR flash tune?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone using WAR flash tune?

I decided to keep the OBD2 components for my swap and am trying to figure out what makes the most sense for tuning. Has anyone tried the OBD2 WAR flash system? I am curious for feedback since it is pretty much the same cost as sending out my ECU to be reflashed once.

Zack at 22rpd.com has pretty much the same thing for a lot less money. I'm not sure what he charges for EWS, SAP, etc... delete, but base for base package he's $100 cheaper than Miller.

We are a group of enthusiasts with engineering backgrounds who felt there was a void in the BMW market for properly designed software and truly engineered hardware. Our products have been meticulously developed in house from the ground up. We hope everything you find here will exceed your expectations as our real goal is to create an experience where you look forward to working with us as much as we look forward to working with you.

I've worked with Zack extensively over the last 8 months or so, and he's been super easy to work with. Always responds promptly to inquiries and emails and gets things done on time. And his specialty is OBD2 E36 Siemens MS41 tuning.

**edit:

I just spoke to Zack and he said flashing cable and swap tune is $225. Same thing with performance tune is $275. If there were a bunch of you wanting to do it all at once, he'd have much better pricing.
    Last edited by Jaker; 02-11-2017, 02:25 PM.

Comment

definitely going to look that way then!

Comment

Originally posted by haaken675 View Post
        definitely going to look that way then!
        Here is a link to what you guys are talking about:

We are a group of enthusiasts with engineering backgrounds who felt there was a void in the BMW market for properly designed software and truly engineered hardware. Our products have been meticulously developed in house from the ground up. We hope everything you find here will exceed your expectations as our real goal is to create an experience where you look forward to working with us as much as we look forward to working with you.

Comment

Working...
        X