:D
    1990 325is
    m52b28
    3.73lsd
    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

��

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

My girl friend and I just bought a 2017 Taco and are selling our '86 SR5 Truck. She needs a bit of work because of an oil leak, but she still runs great and is amazing off road, and even for some commuting. Please fallow the link to my Craigslist add for all the details and contact info. For the fastest reply txt or call me.
        I am located in Edmonds WA and am available after work weekdays and any time weekends.
        Asking price is $5,800.

sigpic
        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Haven't done any serious off roading, but the plan is to head out to Colorado next year with the girlfriend to hit up some mild mountain passes.

Bought it brand new last September, already put on 21,700. 2016 F150 2.7 EcoBoost, 1.5" level, 35x11.5x20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
          2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
            ��
            They want you to throw a straight axle up front, and so do I. It will be bitchin like a fat chick inn the kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
              They want you to throw a straight axle up front, and so do I. It will be bitchin like a fat chick inn the kitchen
              haha no SAS for me until it becomes a full on rock crawler lol

like this guy: https://www.instagram.com/breynolds84/

next suspension upgrade will be King coilovers but I have a lot of other stuff to do before that

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Working...
              X