No announcement yet.

1986 Cosmosblau 325

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well suspension is in, and honestly my install went well!

Chris hooked it up with more parts and I guess maybe more to come? Also picked up a set of Yakima roof racks for 30$! Needs wheels as well but I'm torn to as what size, I also think I'm going to maybe do plastic bumpers eventually....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Chaseb124; 09-21-2017, 04:26 PM.
    86' E30 Plenty Slow And kinda Ugly

sigpic

Comment

E38 Style 5's are phenomenal. If you aren't going 5 lug, I'd recommend a quality fill and drill.
      My previous build (currently E30-less)
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
        E38 Style 5's are phenomenal. If you aren't going 5 lug, I'd recommend a quality fill and drill.

I would agree awesome looking wheel..

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post

I would agree awesome looking wheel..

sigpic

Comment

Well I got some wheels on it, 15x7 borbet Type C's in white, not a bad look but I will get rid of them eventually, debating on what's next hmmmm

sigpic

Comment

Well, the borbets are sold and new wheels are on the way! and there 16's with some lip! sorry I have not been keeping this updated but I will try to be more proactive about it, college just keeps me busy! I'll post pics of the wheels when they arrive, I also made a run to adams so more paint correction by hand to come as well!

sigpic

Comment

Well the new wheels have arrived, hopefully they will be on this Friday with some 205/50r16

sigpic

Comment

Nice, and when's the style 5's going on?

Comment

Ended up with different wheels, actually but kinda wanna go to fifteen52's now

Originally posted by zeecky View Post
                    Nice, and when's the style 5's going on?

sigpic

Comment

what happened to the euroweaves?
                      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                        what happened to the euroweaves?

Those were my chrisbikee30's ix weaves, he was just letting me test fit them!

sigpic

Comment

Figured I’d dumb some pics, anyone wanna trade me for a late model (hmmm jk maybe who knows)

sigpic

Comment

Picture quality kinda went bad after the upload from some reason oh well you get the gist, since I'm sitting here in my room with nothing really to do I guess I'll share things I'd like to do before the start of next year or just in general as well as things I've learned or enjoyed about the car thus far. To start I'll go with what I call by wish list...

Wish List:
                            1. Bumpers, whether this be going to plastics, doing euros, or even just a late model or es valance for the meantime I wanna do something.
                            2. Steering wheel, I like the renown millie motorsport along with the MOMO Prototipo that I ran in my Volvo 240.
                            3. Rear valance if I stick with the diving boards.
                            4. Is spoiler or Mtech Spoiler.
                            5. Coilovers.
                            6. Maybe window tint? I'm not sure I'm torn about this at darkest I'd do 35%.
                            7. Bolt in cage and seats, this will likely happen next year.
                            8. 885 head swap.
                            9. Next year I'll explore the option to maybe do a swap with an m50 or s52 or look into boosting the m20 with the 885 head.
                            10. Different wheels, maybe Style 5's with adapters or Fifteen52's

Things I enjoy about that the car:
                            1. Ive fallen in love with the way these cars drive their fun and overall very well balanced cars
                            2. So far its been great on gas!
                            3. The LSD is awesome! (its fun to slide in the rain!)
                            4. Oil changes are pretty easy! Sometimes getting the filter is a little toasty...
                            5. Another thing I find cool about the cars is the simplicity of them that still gives of a complicated vibe especially with the interior being overall simple yet furthermore simple for passengers since its more driver-oriented
                            6. I also love the feel of driving it, things like pedal feel and the gearbox its much cleaner cut than my Volvo (I still want a short shifter kit)

Never the less I love the car and I hope to be able to continue to try my best and keep this forum going with better pictures and such!

sigpic

Comment

FWIW I really like the way the diving boards look on this car. Not much I would change at all to the exterior. That's just my opinion though.
                              1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
                              1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
                              E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWipprSnappr View Post
                                FWIW I really like the way the diving boards look on this car. Not much I would change at all to the exterior. That's just my opinion though.

I like them then I don’t like them then I like them again then I don’t lol

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X