No announcement yet.

Attention Everyone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm super; thanks for asking. Ordered some pilot super sports which have a mileage warranty... I'm guessing I will get about 70% of my money back.

How have you been holding up, good sir? Does your car run yet? Are you going to make it to the picnic?

Comment

I am EXHAUSTED after a drive back with Dad from Sebring. Looking forward to being stationary for a while though!
      Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Awesome blossom. Got a kick ass internship for the summer so I am stoked for that.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
          Fantastic! Cleaned the shop and prepping the m30 to be swapped this weekend. Busy busy busy.
          TORQUES

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
          I'm super; thanks for asking. Ordered some pilot super sports which have a mileage warranty... I'm guessing I will get about 70% of my money back.

How have you been holding up, good sir? Does your car run yet? Are you going to make it to the picnic?
          I'm doing alright. Could be better but you know. Car is in the shop right now getting some stuff redone. The harness adapter I had finally shit the bed so my buddy repinned the harness for me and did some other shit for me. He's rad.

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
          I am EXHAUSTED after a drive back with Dad from Sebring. Looking forward to being stationary for a while though!
          Sebring? Do tell.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
            Awesome blossom. Got a kick ass internship for the summer so I am stoked for that.
            :up: doing schwhat?

Comment

I am so ready for some fuckin' springtime. This winter shit has got to go.
              Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
              The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Good. Blowing money on my xk8 project, building my 09cbr1000rr for this summer and finally getting my lazy ass back to work, we'll see for how long.
                I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Waiting to go to work, and the snow storm thats a coming...

1992 BMW 325iC
                  1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                  1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Doing good sir! Just took the head and block for my 2.7i build to the machine shop. Got confirmation on colors for my wheels from Dave. Also got some crazy idea stirring around in my head regarding some round tails. BUT I cant keep dippin into my sloth $$.

Hows work been?
                    Swanny!
                    SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                      I am so ready for some fuckin' springtime. This winter shit has got to go.
                      It's already starting to be spring here. 70 degrees yesterday.

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
                      Good. Blowing money on my xk8 project, building my 09cbr1000rr for this summer and finally getting my lazy ass back to work, we'll see for how long.
                      Why were you off work?

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                      Waiting to go to work, and the snow storm thats a coming...
                      Snow storms suck, I think.

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
                      Doing good sir! Just took the head and block for my 2.7i build to the machine shop. Got confirmation on colors for my wheels from Dave. Also got some crazy idea stirring around in my head regarding some round tails. BUT I cant keep dippin into my sloth $$.

Hows work been?
                      That's fancy. Work is work.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                        also landed job today (software engineer, first time i've held that title).

so i'm good, thanks danny.
                        past:
                        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:
                        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                          Why were you off work?
                          When your, your own boss its very easy to make excuses. I'm working on it though.
                          I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                          Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                            Sebring? Do tell.
                            We went down for an SVRA vintage event, celebrating the 60th anniversary of the Corvette. We brought three Ginetta G4's this time. There were also some pretty cool 2002's(street and track), 635CSi's(street), and a really clean AWII '92 325ic with a blue top.
                            Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
                              We went down for an SVRA vintage event, celebrating the 60th anniversary of the Corvette. We brought three Ginetta G4's this time. There were also some pretty cool 2002's(street and track), 635CSi's(street), and a really clean AWII '92 325ic with a blue top.
                              wait. you HAVE three Ginetta G4s?

that is completely unfair. i want one. i'm telling Obama.
                              past:
                              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:
                              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Pretty good. School and snow has kept me from doing E30 stuff. This last Sunday I passed the one year of ownership mark!
                                sigpic
                                -----
                                Zinno 87 325iS

Comment

Working...
                                X