Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GAY....

G...A...Y...

My dad says he loves you but your gay.... He likes the scooter!

Comment

Watching your second youtube video when your jumping looked like something straight out of hot rod. lol Anyways, I really want to pick one of these up just to mess around on.

http://halden-fabricius.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Minimonkey View Post
        GAY....

G...A...Y...

I really have no clue if I should take offence to that? I was not the one jumping it, that was my little brother. Is "gay" a slang for dumb in cali?

Originally posted by hfabricius View Post
        Watching your second youtube video when your jumping looked like something straight out of hot rod. lol Anyways, I really want to pick one of these up just to mess around on.
        HAHAHA, that is what we were shooting for. It was not really jumping it, it does not have the support for a hard landing. The fuel tank is part of the frame.

It is worth it man, both my brothers are buying one now because of how awesome they are. I never understood before I owned this, they really are all about having fun.
        ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
        ~ '87 535
        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
        ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by Minimonkey View Post
          GAY....

G...A...Y...

Originally posted by F34R View Post
          I really have no clue if I should take offence to that? I was not the one jumping it, that was my little brother. Is "gay" a slang for dumb in cali?
          Haha... I love you soo much

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2
          https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

friends had some of those when we were kids, fun to ride,

My brother was sponsered by PUCH, BMX racing, for about 1 event, then they pulled out of it,
            88 M3 Lachsliber glass top, 90 IS project,

Comment

Nice,glad your having fun with it.
              31 mph,man mine must have been a hurting pup,I don't think it would have broke 15mph.
              We used to mis pronounce the name and call it the puke..lol
              Originally posted by F34R View Post
              I am having a blast on it, my brothers came over and I took it for a 30 mile ride to get some burgers. My phone GPS app and both their bikes said I was doing 31mph flat out.
              I get nothing but thumbs up and smiles from others. Had a few bikers laughing and smiling as I went by with my brothers: CBR 600RR and a Suzuki 600 sports bikes.
              And it is a TOTAL chick magnet, I have no clue why but women come up and just start talking with me. Winks and blowing kisses, all funny as shit.

I cannot wait for the new tires, these weather cracked ones are scary.

I have a LONG ass scarf that blows in the wind and a leather jacket haha. It is funny as hell, I just sit at a stop lights doing a lifted rear tire burnout.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyMadness View Post
                Haha... I love you soo much
                lol love you too Jerbear <3

Originally posted by steve68 View Post
                friends had some of those when we were kids, fun to ride,

My brother was sponsered by PUCH, BMX racing, for about 1 event, then they pulled out of it,
                Must have been cool to be there for when all this stuff was happening. On Mopedarmy.com there is a thread about 'Golden days' of riding these. Some of the stories are just awesome.

Originally posted by blazing View Post
                Nice,glad your having fun with it.
                31 mph,man mine must have been a hurting pup,I don't think it would have broke 15mph.
                We used to mis pronounce the name and call it the puke..lol
                All it takes is a little bit of crap in the tank to make it not run well. I have been filtering the tank since it has been sitting. It got a little TINY bit of crap in the jet and it would not even start.

From what I have been told by some older chaps over the phone while ordering parts it is: PUC, the H is silent. But that is what I have been told, who knows if they are right.

Current cars:
                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                ~ '87 535
                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

How Maximus Decimus Meridius sits now(He was named a day after he got home haha). Made a new seat last night so you can get low on the bars.

3M glue fitted the top and sides, let it cure.

Used some Gorilla super glue to hold the tabs down on the front and rear to make the curve of the seat. Looks stock! Used some leather that I had been saving.
                  This is just a picture of the 3M glue setting up with the sides tucked. The first picture is all finished after a LOT of pulling and clamping to get them to stay while the super glue cured.
                  Used a leather indentor to crease the lines on the top.

Talking about clogged jets...I went and picked up a Briggs and Stratton Filter. REMEMBER to fill the filter up and out till the top line has fuel out of it. Air will not travel back into the tank through the petcock filter.

Next on the list is:
                  -Side mirror
                  -Coilover shocks in the back
                  -Install new tires this Tuesday when they arrive.
                  -Make a custom plate holder
                  Last edited by F34R; 04-14-2013, 07:15 PM.

Current cars:
                  ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                  ~ '87 535
                  ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                  ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

cool, people like mopeds on here

I like those too
                    sigpic

Comment

Not bad man!

Looking into one of these for my short commutes to school and back to save the E30.
                      My previous build (currently E30-less)
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

here's my Batavus

Comment

Bang up job on your little guy!^

I am also not happy with the top end, Looking into a few kits, I think I am settling with this:

the puch 70cc treat kit + PHBG party supreme!! VERSION I. a winning collection at a price that is winning also.
                          Last edited by F34R; 06-06-2013, 07:19 PM.

Current cars:
                          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                          ~ '87 535
                          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Mine only goes 31mph as well but it's my bottom end that lags big time. I think I'm going to use a 13.13 dellorto and see if I can pick up some acceleration and get a universal exhaust off treatland to pick up some top end. I cant justify a bbk because I may sell this one.

Comment

Got rid of the dumb bars in favor of some cafe style setup. **new tires cannot be coming in any sooner! that is a bad bulge.

Current cars:
                              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                              ~ '87 535
                              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Top picture the one with the new bars has become you screen saver.
                                Makes me laugh every time i see the wheel... XD
                                https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
                                X