No announcement yet.

Calling all Vapers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude. I absolutely love the tank. Its great. Kind of a pain to refill but I'll live
    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

how long does the e-go batt usually last you?

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I got the 1000 or 1100mah battery. If Im steam rolling, I get like four solid hours out of it. If I casually smoke like I do when Im at work, I can smoke all day long from 8am to 5pm no problem. I usually vape when I get home too til around 8pm. Then the battery light starts to flash.

Taylor
        Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!

Comment

Thats pretty good. Guess I'll jump on one for my pops. Dont think he'd like carrying around my vape. Looks like some kind of pipe bomb to the untrained eye. LOL

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Yeah man. That was my main reasoning behind not getting a big mod. I like being able to toss it in my pocket and not make my pants tighter lol.

I heard that the 650mah(?) that the e go comes with is actually a great starter battery.

Taylor

Comment

this is true lol. My pops is a technologically challenged so the simpler the better. I only got fat old mod for sub ohm Cloud chasing builds. I like to tinker.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Guess who gets to go in the special line every time he flys somewhere? Guys at work call my setups space dildos.
                I wear a vest when I'm at work 99% of the time. So it slides in to the double pen pocket. Other times I just hold on to it. The batteries on the pen style mods won't fire my coils.

I'm looking into a drip RDA to use at home.
                Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I got a couple ego twist batteries. Those were my main go to vape and if I ever start back they will be what I use.

Comment

Originally posted by psigti View Post
                    Guess who gets to go in the special line every time he flys somewhere? Guys at work call my setups space dildos.
                    I wear a vest when I'm at work 99% of the time. So it slides in to the double pen pocket. Other times I just hold on to it. The batteries on the pen style mods won't fire my coils.

I'm looking into a drip RDA to use at home.
                    Typically they wont fire less that a 1.3-5 coils. I linger around the .7-8 range, but that really isn't awesome out in public when people look at you like your on fire. Lol.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

The highest ohm coil ill run ever is 1.2?

Shit that sounds super snobby, but you get what I mean.

Comment

Andrew, did you get a new number? Ive been trying to text you lately.

Comment

So where can I order the strongest stuff guaranteed 100% made in America with pure stuff?

I used to dip allot and nothing really beats that rush but don't want to mess my mouth up
                          anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                            So where can I order the strongest stuff guaranteed 100% made in America with pure stuff?

I used to dip allot and nothing really beats that rush but don't want to mess my mouth up
                            anymore.
                            I order all my All natural and Organic juice from EC Blends. Almost infinitely customizable. I've been getting extra flavor and sometimes extra sweet added to some flavors. They are also lab certified with batch numbers.

Clouds of vapor also has organic juices.

Comment

Anyone ever try the Cobra tank?

I've seen it before but I haven't met/talked to anyone that personally has it.

Currently using an RSST and also have an AGA T2 usually using 400mesh and 28awg wire.

88' BMW 325i
                              Bavauto springs
                              Billy HD front/KYB rears
                              Varrstoen V3 15x9 et25 10mm up front and 8mm rears.
                              205/50's

Comment

I just got into vaping. I was smoking 2.5 packs a day, patches nor gum worked. I tried the e-cigs like logic, blu, etc., nothing satisfied me, until my buddy turned me onto vaping. I went last thursday and bought the ego 900mah starter pack, and am using 24mg juice. I cant stand the taste or smell of a regular cig now, and my food tastes so much better. Of course the modder in me took over and I just picked up a vamo v2 with a nova tank and 1.8ohm coil. I love being able to tune my wattage and voltage for different flavors, plus this thing hits like a train. Being able to smoke indoors is a big plus also. I plan on gradually stepping down my nicotine to nothing, then just enjoying the flavors.

Anybody that has a hard time quitting cigarettes should definately give vaping a try.

Comment

Working...
                                X