Tri-City MI area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tri-City MI area

Trying to set something up for summer. Maybe even start a club with some fellow enthusiast. I'm located in the saginaw area.

Dannyisnt is up in your area, see if you can get a hold of him. If you can get a meet up setup I would make the trip over if I have nothing conflicting.

Comment

Ya I contacted him thanks man. Hopefully this summer we can get a big MI meet somewhere in between all of us

Comment

Definitely let me know when you guys are meeting up, I'm in South Haven over the summer.
        sigpic

Comment

You're not too far away, hit me up if you're ever in the GR area.

Comment

Tri-City MI area

We should set up a date for our first meet. Give people time to mark it on their calendars.

I don't care if we do the Lansing thing again. Lets just have more than 2 people this time lol
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
              We should set up a date for our first meet. Give people time to mark it on their calendars.

I don't care if we do the Lansing thing again. Lets just have more than 2 people this time lol
              That would be awesome haha.

Comment

Well im in. We got more than two already.haha im one of e30 nicks good friends

Comment

Sounds like we're off to a good start then lol. How does one of the first weekends in April sound?
                  sigpic

Comment

I may be up for it.
                    My Feedback

Comment

I can do one of the first weeks in April. I just need to know 2 weeks in advance so I can take it off.

Comment

Well see what happens. My car is under 2' of snow right now haha.

Comment

Lol yeah pretty much all mine are in various states of inaccessibility too.

Lets say as of now we're aiming for an early April meet pending weather and interest
                          sigpic

Comment

Kalamazoo here, willing to participate

Comment

Metro Detroit area, I'd be interested in meeting up.

Comment

Working...
                              X