Shwarz In The Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shwarz In The Hood

It all started then I totaled my E46, it had random airbag deployment. I literally hit NOTHING and the airbags just blew up in my face. But anyway Geico gave me $900 more than I had originally paid for the car so I had to look for something else. My grandfather was the original owner of a '84 318i that he had since it had 5 delivery miles on it but then he totaled it. This was my E46.

I searched craigslist like a crack head and I found this baby for $3,500. It was a black '90 325is with 106k and a mint black sport interior, heated seats, gray carpet but it was an auto :(. I talked him down to $3k even. Here she was when I picked her up.

I hate black on black with a passion so I had to swap the black interior out so I gave it a good cleanin and went to work.

About 20 years worth of crayons, cereal and change falling out of people pocket, i almost threw up.

The old seats look good.(they are for sale)

So I got a tan back seat with arm and head rests for $70

Then I got tan door panels from my boy Boomer

Then I started the lights and painting the grills and trim.

After
    I now have an IS lip
    Also got a roof rack and did a little sanding, this was a month ago, i also tinted the highs.

I have also done the valve cover. I wanted to get rid of the auto really bad so I got this for $450 to use as a donor car.
    My head gasket is starting to die so i just ordered a Victor Reinz total gasket set and a performance water pump and timing belt and head bolts. I also bought a new guibo, clutch, pressure plate, flywheel and throw out bearing, so you know what I'm about to do!
    '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
    '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
    '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
    '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

I also bout 10 yards of this to do my head rests, shift boot, e brake boot and visors since it matches the beige. i did the headliner but i took it down from sag but i did do the headrests and visors and it looks so bad ass, everyone looks at my car and says "is that burberry" and i say yea bitch!
    '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.

Comment

no no^
      you are making a clean car not so clean.. lol
      sigpic

Comment

yeah that car is trashed

Comment

I think I need to see more pics of the headliner to form an opinion.

Comment

i took the headliner down cause the sagging was crazy and im not sure if i have pics, with the acception of the hood my car is clean, i honestly get at least 1 person a week tryin to make me an offer for it, but i refuse to let her go

Comment

This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.
              Originally posted by LJ851
              I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Your hood looks like poop

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                  this is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.
                  qft
                  Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                  I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
                  Originally posted by kronus
                  try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
                  Originally posted by chadthestampede

Comment

Dude why did you change interior to tan from black? Those black sport seats look sooo sweet! Should have just gotten black door cards :/
                    My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                      haha well put.
                      sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't have done anything the same. Curious to see how it turns out.

WTB: early e30 sedan front doors

Comment

Is that a Yugioh card in pics #7?????

LOLS

Comment

Is that a Yugioh card in pics #7?????

LOLS

Comment

that looks like crap

Comment

Working...
                              X