bat m3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bat m3

Learn more about BaT Exclusive: Ridiculously Clean 1988 BMW E30 M3 on Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online.

https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Was expecting bat mobile.
    But the things I was doing when I saw that car were definitely illegal in 13 states

Comment

I saw that.

I am in the tiny minority of people who are not gaga over this car.

I hate the stripes and hate the splitter. Doesn't it need a Rauh Welt size wing at the back to balance the downforce?

Also, I am disappointed in the used car salesmen flavor of the BaT article.
      I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

You're not alone. I dislike the stripped "race car" interior and the type of aftermarket cosmetics, cheesy non factory style M stripes randomly in the middle of the car. It is clean, no doubt about that but I don't see $50k there even as an E30 M3 fan. E36 style 5's in front ...Horrible. It strikes me as one of those race car replicas that's never seen the track and been driven sparingly (edit: just read that it was only tracked twice). I know the Power Plant engines can get very expensive so I'm sure much of that price is the engine. They claim 272rwhp with no Alpha N or CF airbox, still running the AFM with only mild street cams...that's a stretch maybe 272HP at the flywheel.

There was a similar track prepped car like this that took a while to sell on ebay at around $20K asking. Heck a rare imported E30 M3 convertible with Evo mods sold for around $40K.
        Last edited by reelizmpro; 08-08-2013, 11:01 AM.
        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Liberace cosmetic overages, but once again, AW is the color for me on the e30 m. The shadowline trim, and headlight grills just look so "clean" on white.

Comment

Working...
          X