IE ss catback exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IE ss catback exhaust

So how loud is this exhaust compared to stock?

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
    You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

not much louder

try searching. this question has been asked a million times. it is not much louder than stock. a little bit louder, but not annoying. and by no means loud.
    sigpic

Comment

I searched but came up with only mild complaints about improper fittings when installing, never an answer to how it sounds.

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
      You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

To be honest, I was a little dissapointed when I installed mine. I was comparing it to my leaky, loud, rust box of a (stock) muffler I had on previously. After a couple of months, it (the IE cat back) seems to be "loosening up" a bit, though. Looks nice, don't get me wrong, but if you're looking for rumble, don't go there.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X