• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strommung Exhuast clips?

any one got one?

understeer.com

Comment

I talked to him on bimmerforums, he doesnt have an e30 clip, just e36m3...

Comment

Yeah, it sounds awesome on that m3...but I'd really like to hear a clip on the m20.

Comment

Stromungs sound good but they are overpriced, over $600 for an exhaust is crazy. It's built to order too. I almost had a used one but the guy flaked out and kept it.

Comment

Originally posted by egk2
            Stromungs sound good but they are overpriced, over $600 for an exhaust is crazy. It's built to order too. I almost had a used one but the guy flaked out and kept it.
            Most m20 exhuast systems are overpriced these days, minus custom or IE ss. But i want some sporty and IE just doesnt do it for me. I was considering Remus or just having a custom made... but I really wanna hear strommung on a m20.

Comment

My first choice is a Stromung but over $600 plus 3-4week build time is not worth it, I'm going with the Supersport system that Bekkers offers for $398.00

Comment

Please post an exhuast clip soon as you get it, I've never heard of this system and Im curious to hear it. Does it supposedly sound similar to Strommung, if it does seems like a much cheaper option.

Comment

I can't find any sound clips but I e-mailed the company and they gave me sound decibels wot and idle, he described it as being the middle of the road in terms of loudness, I'm ordering mine this week.

Comment

url!?!?
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Working...
                    X