Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD SOLD 34 Euro Hella's/Revolverfach/Handbrake boot/used German Plates....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD SOLD 34 Euro Hella's/Revolverfach/Handbrake boot/used German Plates....

SOLD

Hello guys, long time no r3v! Clearing out my basement, came across some pretty good stuff.

Euro E34 Hella's from my Touring, very good shape, level adjusters & switches come with, as well as the grills(FL) and that E34 Handbrake boot.

E34 520i cluster, ca 240k KM(150k mi). LCD good between about 10'-95'F otherwise they sometimes mess up under or over those temps. No biggie still ok 99% of the time. No pic ATM but I assure you it' A-OK!!!

A bunch of old used German plates, the temp plates(yellow end) were only used for 5 days naturally.

E34 Revolverfach, or Sunglasses, good shape. can send the lower kick panel too if needed for install.

$200 incl Shipping(from Germany) for everything...lemme know what ya think.

EDIT-Photobucket blows, you'll have to go there to view the album

http://s221.photobucket.com/user/Bim...pina%20Spoiler
    Last edited by MikeDE; 08-26-2017, 10:21 PM.
    -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

sorry. What is a Revolverfach?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

They call it that in German...Revolver(Pistol?) + Fach(is a box/compartment). It sits to the lower left basically between the Steering wheel & driver's door.
      -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Take 180 shipped for it all?
        sigpic
        Who`s attention, and why do I have to pay them?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeDE View Post
          They call it that in German...Revolver(Pistol?) + Fach(is a box/compartment). It sits to the lower left basically between the Steering wheel & driver's door.
          So to make it work for US cars you need the whole kick panel under the steering wheel?

Comment

Yes, there is a separate panel to the right of it that goes around the steering column.

Comment

Message Sent

Comment

Working...
              X