Emergency Preparedness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
    You seriously need to get some aggression out of your system . Go to the edge of a cliff, grab your balls in your hand, and scream at the top of your lungs Im a Man. Be proud of that!! Break some shit, and let it all out. It will feel good, and be good for you.
    Well look on the bright side, he put where he works in his Sig so you know what company to avoid. I always find it funny when people are assholes yet let everyone know where they work

Comment

Doubt he is directly employed be either blunty or Levent. Even if he was I wouldn't avoid either of their companies. If he does work for blunt I can understand it. Fingering blunts ass everyday would do that to any man.

If it were a societal breakdown I would head for my Dads property in the Ozarks. Transportation would be a huge obstacle though. At least this South in Florida cold weather would not be a problem, mosquitos and disease on the other hand yes. I believe the assesmemt of 90% population decline if there were a total electrical outage lasting 1yr.
      Last edited by naplesE30; 09-29-2017, 09:20 AM.

Comment

There's no aggression. I just find it amusing.

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
        Well look on the bright side, he put where he works in his Sig so you know what company to avoid. I always find it funny when people are assholes yet let everyone know where they work
        You really think I have where I work in my sig? lol It's companies I support and have done thousands in business with.

I don't think drawing dicks on Blunttech shipping boxes would pay my bills. :)
        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

^Time to start drawing better dicks.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
          Sounds like you need a massage.
          Originally posted by kpeng
          Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

I keep my 5.11 72 hour pack stocked up with a few things, and I take it where ever I go. It changes up a bit weather I am traveling because of flying.
            I have a first aid kit, paracord, lighter, life pen (500 gallons of water filtration), compass, solar charger for my phone, flashlight, Gerber fixed blade knife (depending on travel), clean pair of warm socks, cotton shemagh, two freeze dried meals, water bladder, and a few other small odds and ends.
            At home we have a whole basic kit to keep us going for a few weeks if SHTF. Basic west coast earthquake survival kinda kit.
            I think everyone should have a basic natural disaster kit no matter where you live. Be it an earth quake, storm, snow, or what ever you could get stuck at home for a while and its good to have light, food, medical supplies, water, and maybe some way of defending what you have.
            sigpic
            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
              I'd just get the fuck away from people. Find the most secluded spot with water, wood, etc.
              Contemplating doing this already, so long as there's wifi so I can check in on P&R.

Comment

Not much to add, but my go to rifle would be my bolt action .22 with standard cci ammo and my .30 Cal silencer.

Dead silent combo that will work for years without maintenance.

The object would be to avoid confrontation whenever possible. If you get into firefights you won't be around long.
                No E30 Club
                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Working...
                X